INTRODUCTION

HIII! I'm so excited to be finally publishing this book idea of mine, and I am definitely very excited if you are reading it!

My name is Rain and this is my first even story written on Wattpad. There are bound to be silly mistakes, but I am very grateful if you try my story.

For the first few chapters they are not very long and the writing isn't the best; however, the chapters after 7 are going to be more thought out and have a longer word count. The chapters from the beginning of the story I wrote out really quick to get the idea down. I plan to go back and edit and add more detail in about a month's time, but the plot from the beginning will not change.

My uploading schedule will consist of me uploading a chapter EVERYDAY.  I don't have a specific time, but I have too much time on my hands and too many ideas in my brain, so that's why there will be a chapter everyday.

I WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN, I SOLEMNLY SWEAR TO BE CONSISTENT.

This is a Reverse-Harem story, meaning THERE WILL BE MULTIPLE MEN. If you don't like that kindly leave and next time maybe read the tags. A reverse-harem is when multiple men and in a relationship with only one woman. In this story all the men will be loyal and devoted to the heroine. As far as the storyline goes now there will be seven love interest; however, beware that the number of love interests could increase as the story progresses.

THAT'S IT, please remember to be kind and remember that I am only human. I encourage anyone reading my story to comment anywhere! Please let me know how you feel about the characters, story, and kindly point out any mistakes. I love to hear feedback. :)

Please enjoy!

~  RAIN xx