UPDATE

Hello to all my loyal readers or those who have just finished reading the chapters posted!

I'm so sorry to inform you that I am going to be putting  'For the Bleeding Hearts' on hold for a while.

I recently lost a lot of love that I had for the story and there were many holes in the plot that I struggled with. As the story progressed, I didn't feel as if things were working out and I felt as though some connections between the characters were rushed and strained.

With that being said— I am momentarily going to stop updating this story for some time. I will not be removing the story; however, I am not sure when I will continue writing for it. (While I would hate to leave it unfinished, I have to take some time to see if the story still has a place in my heart.)

I started writing 'For the Bleeding Hearts' on a whim and straight from an idea I  had in my head without any planning or structure, this method of writing proved to be difficult as the story grew.

I hope that you can understand.

***

I will still continue to write and upload on Wattpad frequently to my  new story 'The Song  the Sea Sings.'

A little bit about it:
'The Song the Sea Sings' is a reverse harem romance, that takes place in a real-world setting with a supernatural element. The FMC, Elara Dillans, struggles to get over her childhood crush and learns how to deal with her grief after the passing of her grandfather. Not only troubled by her own problems, when Elara meets the five Halloran brothers who can't help but show interest in Elara. But what she doesn't know is that the brother may have some secrets of their own...
For more information on the upcoming story you can go to my profile to view the story's synopsis.

I encourage any of my readers who enjoyed 'For the Bleeding Hearts' or my writing style in general to check out 'The Song the Sea Sings.'

~ RAIN xx