Chapter 40 - Date on call

Welcome friends
New update
If you like the story then please vote, comment and share
Follow me on Instagram
Instagram account - loner_246
Link in bio
Enjoy your reading

______________________________________

Chapter 40 date on call

At Malhotra house

In shreyansh parents room

"Kailash mujhe Shreyansh ki chinta ho rahi hai" ( "Kailash I am worried about Shreyansh") his mother Rajshree said his father worriedly

"Kyu?"("why?") He confusingly asked her

"Yahi ki ham sabko pata chal raha hai ki vah shree se pyar Karta hai par usse kab pata chalega ki vah shree se pyar Karta hai. "("That , we all know that he loves Shree ,but when will he know that he loves Shree.")She said him

"Tum chinta mat karo unhen mile hue abhi 2-3 din hi hue hain thoda samay Jane do usse pata jaega ki vah shree se pyar Karta hai" ("Don't worry it's only been 2-3 days since they met, let some time pass and he will know that he loves shree")he said her to ensuring her that everything will be alright

In shreyansh room

He is reading her letter.

Hi ansh, I know that this is something I have to tell you face-to-face, but I do not have the courage to talk about that night, or I end up crying in front of you, and this is not something I want, so I am writing here. Thank you so much. That night, if you didn't come on time, I don't know what worse could happen to me, so thank you is the only thing I can say, and I know you came next day to check on me to see if I am okay or not. Your friend and family are very lucky to have you in their lives. Sorry, I have written so many things, and I hope you like the muffins.

Your friend
Shree

After reading that, his eyes became wet with tears. He is feeling very emotional.

She is telling me indirectly that she is lucky to have me in her life.

After reading that letter, he was so happy that he couldn't get over his face.

Placing that letter on his heart, he began to remember the time spent with Shree with a smile.

After that, he took the letter and went to his wardrobe room, where he took out a box, opened it, and put the letter inside.

In that box were the flowers she had given him, which were withered.

Looking at the withered flowers, he remembered the day when she had given him flowers as a congratulatory gift.

After that, he went back to the room, brought his suit, and also put it in a box.

A few bad and good memories are associated with that suit.

The bad memory is that on that day, she cried a lot because of that basterd.
And a good memory is that this suit has a touch of her.

He thought that she asked me how the muffins were, so let's tell my lady love that the muffins are very well made and very tasty.

He went and sat on the swing on the balcony of his room.

At first, he thought that he should call, but he sent her a message: "Hi."