Chapter 41 - Emergency

Welcome friends
New update
I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day.❤️
If you like the story then please vote, comment and share
Follow me on Instagram
Instagram account - loner_246
Link in bio
Enjoy your reading

______________________________________

Chapter 41 - Emergency

In Naina apartment

Naina came home from outside, changed, and was going to sleep when someone rang the doorbell of the house.

She opened the door and saw Shree standing there.

Shree immediately hugged her and started crying.

"Shree, what happened? What are you doing here at night? And why are you crying? I'm not feeling good. say something." She said her with worry.

But she saw that her friends, Aarav and Riya, were also coming from behind Shree.She fell into confusion, seeing them.

She asked in anger, "Aarav, if Shree is crying because of you, then see, no one will be worse than me."

Aarav replied to her, "No, no, she is not crying because of me."

Riya, annoyed, said to Naina, "Why will she cry because of him? By the way, she is walking senselessly on the road, so we brought her here, and she keeps saying that she wants to go to Naina's place."

Aarav worriedly and said "yes."

"You all come in the house, and Shree, you stop crying. You sit here on the sofa, and I will bring water for you." Naina said with concern

After saying that, everyone came to the house and sat on the sofa, but Shree didn't stop crying. Aarav tries to stop Shree from crying, but it doesn't help.

When Naina went to the kitchen to get water, she immediately typed a message to Shreyansh that there was an emergency. Shree is crying and sent it. And she also sent her apartment location.

After messaging Shreyansh ,she came to the living room with water.

"First, drink water and tell me calmly what happened. And stop crying." Naina said, wiping the tears from her cheeks.

She nodded yes and tried to say that when I reached home,

Flashback

When she is enter in house. She sees that her uncle's family has come back from their trip.

They are glaring at her angrily, but she got confused about why they were looking angry.

She asked her aunt, being confused and scared.
"What happened? Why are you looking at me like this?"

Her aunt asked her angrily "Where do you come from so late at night?"

Before she replied, her cousin's sister replied that "Apne aashiq se mil ne gai hogi."
(She must have gone to meet her lover.)

"No, no, I was with Naina, my friend; you know her." She immediately replied after hearing her sister's accused sentence. While saying this, her eyes are starting to moisten.

"Aaj tum Naina ke sath hogi , par do din pehle tum jo use ladke sath thi na , vo kon tha? Jhoot bolne ki koshish bhi mat Karna." (Today you will be with Naina, but who was the boy with you two days ago? don't even try to lie) her aunty screamed at her in an angry voice

"aunty,I don't know anything, what are you talking about? and what boy is you talking about ? "

I don't know from where I got such courage that I asked her, but she was questioning my character.