✦ (y/n) ✦

✧ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✧

"Big brother. . . Where are you going?"

"Going to grandad."

"Oh. . . Can I come with you. . ?"

"You can't, you have to stay with dad. but when you grow up just like me, you can visit grandad house!"

"Oh, Okay!"

"Hehe! Awesome. I have to go now, bye and love you lil sis!"

"Bye, bye! I will miss you, don't forget me!"

✧ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✧

(Y/n)

Age: 8 (on earth) 899 (on galaxy)

Heights: 120cm

Race: humanoid alien

Hair color: dark brown with white streak

Eyes color: brown

Status: alive

Aliases:
lil sis (by boboiboy and his elements) boboiboy little sister (by boboiboy friends)
soul season (by retak'ka)
princess season (everyone in planet.

Alignment: good, innocent.

Power: seasons and split manipulation.

A child of boboiboy younger sister name, (y/n). Boboiboy been excited his plan to surprise his friend that he has a younger little sister like (y/n) as (y/n) excited see her big brother and Tok aba.

(Y/n) power are seasons
Her power are just like same boboiboy power but she only has four season she has, spring, summer, autumn and winter.

her power's are doesn't grant to Ochobot that he give her power, but. . . She was born with season power.

She doesn't born boboiboy mother but she was born from her real mother on galaxy planet and her mother sacrifice herself and she send her baby to planet earth before she died and as the baby changed her (h/c) turn to white, which her mother dead and she lost her memories to her mother and aunts.

I could tell her hair and eyes are changed to dark brown and brown eyes that Amato the one who took her with him and boboiboy.

Boboiboy was so happy that he has a little sibling because your hair look like amato.

Amato the one he take (y/n) that he found her at the beach with boboiboy. He already found out about her power that she born with it and he and boboiboy, both keep secret and told her stay inside the house. And boboiboy keep playing her as they both stay in the house. If she went outside, we'll. . . Doomed.

✧ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✧

"I help my big brother, my Friends, everyone no matter what!"

(Y/n)

" . . . A special child, a special is you. . . "