chapter 5: motobot - 3

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" Gopal screaming, he screaming while you were flying and hold his wrist while he scream. You were able used your power as you used your season in autumn.

Autumn are cold wind in this season and orange leaf, you must have to wear your cold weather because this autumn are cold wind. As your appearance are autumn theme color, your jacket are autumn leaf pattern white, you had red scarf, your eyes canged to red and orange color with mix together the color, your hair still brown and white streak.

since is very long year that you don't used them or train the most. "Don't let go! Don't let go!!" Gopal cried.

"Don't worry Gopal! I won't let you go-" sudden you heard explosion, you gasped and you high speed with your wind while Gopal scream again.

When you two arrive as you drop Gopal on the ground and look at the smoke around area from afar, this made you feel worried your big brother boboiboy if he already or not he injured, when smoke fade away slowly and reveal boboiboy quick changed to earth element and his form too and saw a earth Barrier.

As you notice that you sigh and you and Gopal run toward earth as earth slam his palm on the ground as the ground shaking and you notice there a rock hand toward adudu and probe then the rock hand crashed on them. However, a light come out on rock hand hole as it cracked. You gasped and notice a giant robot look like probe turn to mega probe, earth grab your hand and hide you behind him as you hide him behind and look up at adudu who inside on mega probe.

"Ha. You guys are just asking for it!" He said as you guys stay silent but before you could spoke but he cut off. "Very well. I will crush you first!" He launched the middle toward you three.

Earth notice the missle toward you three as he could changed the elements but he stopped and notice a petals falling and created a pink wall with transparent, earth know power from. He look turn around and saw you using your power to force shield, earth changes back to normal boboiboy as he could ask you to stop but as the missle was reflect the force shield and it went back to probe and explode.

You finally tired deactivated your power as you changed your form to normal, that power you used force shield that you can't handle hold it while using force shield. Boboiboy look at you with concerning toward you and you look up at your big brother and you smile at him not worry about, you notice something there and saw probe jump out the smoke that made you gasped and Gopal and boboiboy notice him and their both shocked.

"Just you wait!" Adudu said as he control probe to chase you three.

Boboiboy notice as he carried you and run away and said. "R-run, Gopal!"

"D-dey!" Gopal run with him and you. "I just got here!" He said while running with him and while boboiboy carried you.

you take a peak at probe who still chase you three. "He still chasing us!" You unison and you saw something on probe robotic shoulder, oh damn it's a gun. The gun load launch and tried to target you three then shoot you three as you close your eyes and squeeze tight and you wait the impact explode..

.
.
.
.
.

You feel nothing? You can open your eyes now? Maybe you can, you open your eyes and saw you were riding a motorbike and boboiboy was front drive the motorbike while you back ride, you gasped and this is your first time you were riding the motorbike with your big brother.

"Success" you heard ciciko from afar that you notice him and motobot too. "Well done, motobot."

Meanwhile adudu saw boboiboy and Gopal got vehicle by motobot. "How dare you?!" Adudu launch the missle at ciciko and probe and fire at him as ciciko and motobot notice the missle toward them.