3.

ASANTE KEATON| monday 2nd period |

ASANTE KEATON
| monday 2nd period |

█████████

ASANTE WALKED INTO his second period class with his hands in his essentials ' light oatmeal ' hoodie, His phone in his essentials sweatpants that matched. His new balance 9060's in ' grey ' squeaking everytime he took a step, which was gaining to piss him off.

he took a seat noticing that since the bell had just rung there was only a little bit of people in the class, but more people were walking in. Soon a familar pretty face walked in gaining his attention. Her turned his head towards the girl admiring her and her outfit.

Amoura had on a cut up and tied graphic tee shirt with camo cargo pants with some ricks on. Her hair was into a side part, he noticed a tattoo in the middle of her breast attracting him even more.

he averted his eyes back to his phone when he saw her walk towards the back of the class where he was currently sitting, he was the only one back there. She walked near him and sat into the seat next to him, putting her spray ground ' powerpuff girls ' backpack on the back shelf there desk were against since she didn't want to get her backpack dirty.

amoura tried her best not to look at asante and he was trying also, but it got the best of them as they both turned and looked at each other at the same time, holding eye contact for 3 seconds before asante decided to speak up.

"So you trying to work on the project today? Its due Wednesday" asante said licking his lips at her, the way she was staring at him and how pretty she looked was turning him on, making his dick stand up and be visible in his sweatpants.

"Yea we can but i don't think we'd have time in school, we could do it at one of our houses if thats fine with your girlfriend?" She said softly, his girlfreind or whatever she was to him was in their class but she wasn't there currently.

"I dont have no girlfriend and thats cool we can go to mine, here lemme get yo phone ill give you my instagram and I'll text you the address in fourth period or something" he said holding his hand out for her phone to type in his instagram, after chuckling at her girlfriend comment.

She handed him the phone allowing himself to type his instagram in the search before following himself and handing her back the phone to follow her back. She caught a glimpse at his page, seeing he had a recent post from a few weeks ago.

 She caught a glimpse at his page, seeing he had a recent post from a few weeks ago