11.

| asante malik keaton || november 2nd | | 6:45 |

| november 2nd |
| 6:45 |

█████████

ASANTE WALKED INTO publix with amoura on his side. the two were going to make a cake since the two were bored. "we need the mix and icing and sprinkles or something." amoura said as she looked around for the cake isle. once she found it the two looked between each box to see which one to get.

"ouu mama, red velvet cake good as hell, you wan make that?" he grabbed the red velvet cake mix and looked at it. "mmm, i kinda just want vanilla.. i dont know." she said while grabbing the vanilla. "ight we can, now lets get icing." he said walking further down to look at them. "boy we getting vanilla ofcourse, who tf likes chocolate icing?" she laughed before grabbing the icing. asante grabbed the sprinkles and the two went to the checkout to buy it.

10 minutes later

THE TWO WALKED into amoura's house and straight into the kitchen. her mother wasn't home so they had the entire house to themselves. amoura grabbed the glass dish the cake would be going in from under the cabinet and asante grabbed a wisk and measuring cup. "okay the box says we need 3 eggs, 1/2 cup of water and 1/2 cup of oil." asante read as he picked up the box, waiting for amoura to grab everything they need.

amoura opened the fridge, grabbing 3 eggs before closing it and sitting the eggs down on the counter. she grabbed the a mixing bowl and grabbed the measuring cup off the counter and filled it to its desired size and poured it into the mix and then poured oil in the measuring cup and emptied it out onto the mix.

"asante!! you making it messy." she laughed at how fast asante was mixing the cake. "girl shut up im hungry." he said as he chuckled. "aww you look so cute!! my little baker." she said as she took a picture of him mixing the batter. "amoura stop playing around." he said before sticking his finger in the cake mix and rubbing it on her cheek. "oh no you didnt." she said as her face was in shock.

the two played around a little bit before finally putting the finished batter into the pan and putting it in the oven. "you think our cake gon taste good?" amoura said as the two slouched down on the couch. "hell yea we the best bakers in the world." asante laughed as he rubbed amouras feet since she propped them up on his lap.

the two sat and watched vampire diaries until the food was ready. 40 minutes later, the timer beeped and the two practically jumped and ran to get their cake. asante grabbed some mittens and grabbed the well done cake out of the oven.

"its looks so good." amoura said as she held the icing in her hand. "you ready to put the icing on aint it?" he chuckled before grabbing a butter knife and handing her it. the two added the icing onto the cake and amoura sneaked a few licks herself once she was done.