☆ chapter 3.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

imessage + narrative

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

waking up this morning was no joke. elizabeth, mistakenly, booked herself for an 8am class, so here she was. sat at her lecture class, sipping the coffee she bought and desperately hoping to not fall asleep.

elizabeth woken up this morning to paiges alarm, which went off at 6am. guess being a d1 basketball athlete has its perks, she thought to herself, because thankfully she wasnt too unused to the feeling of early mornings.

taking a quick shower and dressing herself before grabbing all her things, elizabeth leaving before she could face paige. elizabeth been avoiding her since she got here and planned on keeping up this charade until tomorrows practice, where she'd have no choice but to face paige.

the lights dimming brought elizabeth back to reality, and she focused in on the teacher stood at the front of class.

"hello everyone, my name is is mr. kelly. i will be your teacher for this semester, and i hope everyone here will continue to show up for the rest of classes we have together, despite the fact that it is an early rise."

after this introduction, elizabeth zoned out of the class, taking notes when she needed to, but overall the first class wasnt to hard.

elizabeth let out a yawn as she packed up her things and walked out of the class. making her way down the hall, elizabeth was suddenly shoved into the lockers. looking up, she spotted the group of basketball boys that attended uconn. they all laughed, pointing at her before walking away and throwing their heads back.

she gathered her things that had fallen from the initial shove, when somebody handed her the english book she had lost.

"hey, is this your book?"

elizabeth sighed deeply, making eye contact with a certain blonde.

"yes, it is."

elizabeth snatched the book from her, her voice coming out sharper than she meant it to.

paige reached out a hand, like she was going to touch her shoulder, before realizing what she was doing and taking it back in.

"are you okay? i mean, it looked like it hurt."

it only hurt elizabeths heart more that she sounded genuinely concerned for the girl, but she refused to let paige just come back into her life like this, and she hated her anyways, right?

"im fine bueckers. it was just a shove."

elizabeth looked her up and down with a stone cold face before turning and walking away to her next class.