☆ chapter 11.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

instagram + narrative.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

ELIZABETHWILLIAMS

nov 10, 2024caption : best friend birthday post!! camila

nov 10, 2024
caption : best friend birthday post!! camila.jenkins i dont know where id be without you, you mean the world to me. thank you for putting up with everything and sticking by me for these years, i love u 🤍

liked by : paigebueckers, camila.jenkins, and 92, 728 others...

comments:

camila.jenkins : lizzy im gonna cry, i love u too my girl 🤍
elizabethwilliams : 🤍🤍

paigebueckers: whos the pretty brunette?
liked by elizabethwilliams

mommawilliams : happy birthday mila! we all wish you a the best birthday ever ❤️
camila.jenkins : i love you second fam ❤️

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

TODAY IS CAMILAS BIRTHDAY, so elizabeth going out for supper with camilas family. camila had never been a fan of huge birthday parties, she prefers to be around the people she loves and cares for very deeply.

right now, elizabeth was back at her dorm, doing her makeup when she hears the door open and close, and the sound of a bag being dropped on the floor. smiling slightly, she continues curling her hair.

since elizabeths and paiges talk, the duo had resumed their status as close friends. as much as elizabeth liked paige, she needed time to get back to the old norm.

finishing the final touches of her makeup, elizbaeth walks into her room and stepping to the silky red dress that ends at her mid-thigh. it was one of her favourites, and she had been saving it for her best friends birthday.

elizabeth leaves her room, fixing her dress when shes stopped by the clearing of a throat from the couch. she looks up, locking eyes with the messy haird blonde, who was still sweaty from her workout.

with a smirk on her lips, paige looks elizabeth up and down slowly, lingering on her curves and lips more than she knows she should.

paige stands up from her spot on the couch, walking to elizabeth in a few quick strides. paige grabs her by the waist, spinning her around so paige can grab something from the kitchen without elizabeth seeing it.

elizabeth laughs, while butterflies fill the spots where paiges hands just were.

"what are you hiding, p?"

paige stands straight up from the use of the nickname, stunned for a second before coming back, and grabbing the present she has for elizabeth.

"nothing much.." paige trails off as elizabeth turns around. the brunette watches as the blonde pulls a bouquet of flowers from behind her back, a proud smile on her lips.

"oh my god paige, these are gorgeous."

"i know, they made me think of you," paige says, elizabeths stomach once becoming full of butterflies.

"thank you," elizabeth takes a step closer, looking up at paige before tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear and kissing paige on the cheek.

paige smirks as elizabeth comes back down off her tiptoes.

"i know were supposed to be friends right now, but i really want to kiss you," paige confesses.

gathering her words, elizabeth nods, "okay."

paige wastes no time grabbing the side of elizabeths face and pulling her up to meet the blondes lips. kissing back, elizabeths hands move from her side to around paiges neck, deepening the kiss.

elizabeth giggles after she pulls back from the kiss, and while she would love to continue, she does have to leave. once informing paige of this, she pouts.

"okay, ill see you when you get back then," paige says, continuing to frown as elizabeth ties up her heels.

"see you when i get home p," elizabeth smiles, blowing paige a kiss before closing the door.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

FAVIFTIES SPEAKS

eeeee!