three.

𝐤𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐞 𝐣. 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐬
𝙾𝙲𝚃𝙾𝙱𝙴𝚁 || 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴, 𝙻𝙰.

 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐬𝙾𝙲𝚃𝙾𝙱𝙴𝚁 || 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴, 𝙻𝙰

-

                    "You got an eighty three. That's actually really impressive since it's only been two days." I handed Neno back his practice test over the polyatomic ions he had been memorizing for the Chem test next week.

I watched as his face lit up, looking over his practice test with a bright smile on his face. It was cute in all honesty he looked like a kid who had just gotten their favorite toy on Christmas.

"I appreciate you for even doing this with me. Most tutors wouldn't even have took out the time to make up a practice test. I appreciate you, Cici." He got up from his chair and hugged me tightly, the smell of his cologne flooding my nostrils.

When he hugged me I got a feeling that I have never gotten before in my life. And I have hugged many people and none of them gave me this feeling of warmth, it made me feel safe.

"Can we go out and celebrate? I think this calls for celebrating. I have never gotten anything over a sixty five in Chemistry." Neno asked, pulling away from the hug.

We still had lots of work to do.

"We still have to cover the other material which will be the key part of the test. Memorizing the ions was just the first part to understanding this chapter." I expressed.

"Don't be a party pooper."

"You wanna pass the test, right? It'll bump that sixty three you have right on up to at least a seventy five if you get an A." I shrugged.

"We got six days and as you see, I am a very fast learner. So can we please go have some fun? I also want to get to know you outside of school. I know there's a fun side of you..."

Being that it was Thursday we technically did have a nice amount of time before his test that was on Wednesday. I did pick up on the fact that he was a fast learner as well so I guess that he did have a point.

"Where do you even wanna go—"

"That arcade off of Hampton. They got bowling and good ass burgers. Come on, Ci. Have some fun with la' Mar Mar." He shimmied his shoulders.

"Fine, let's go." I rolled my eyes as he jumped up and down excitedly.

Child.

...

I bent down a little and let the bowling ball roll, frowning when I saw that it only hit one of the bowling pins. It was safe to say that I sucked ass at bowling and before today I hadn't been in over five years.