seventeen.

𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐧. 𝐣𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬
𝙳𝙴𝙲𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 || 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴, 𝙻𝙰.
-

"Brotha, ew."

I sighed while standing outside the bathroom door, watching Ant throw up all of the contents of his stomach. It seemed like he was throwing up all the food that he had ever eaten in his life and it just wouldn't stop.

"Ant, bro—"

"You just gone stand here and watch?" He managed to get out before burying his face in the toilet again, throwing up more.

"This is why we don't drink more than what we can handle. Especially on a Thursday night nigga, fuck wrong wit' you?"

He eventually stopped and wiped his mouth with some tissue before flushing the toilet, "I didn't even drink that much. It's something wrong with that alcohol."

"Too young to be drinking anyway. I didn't drink until seventeen."

"That's still underage you jack ass." He bucked at me.

"That's why yo' ass sitting here looking dumb, throwing up. I call myself tryna' help yo' ass but fuck you." I flipped him off.

"Wasn't helping anyway." He mumbled before grabbing his toothbrush and toothpaste and brushing his teeth.

I took that as my time to leave, going out into the living room seeing that the entire family was still awake. It was a Thursday night yet Anthony was drunk and the rest of the family was still up and active.

"Neno, mommy taught me ABC's." Eve smiled brightly causing me to straight face her and suck my teeth.

"I taught you those when you were two."

I hate kids.

"I forgot—"

I rolled my eyes because toddlers always tryna' play in front of people like girl stop lying, you been knew your ABC's.

"Emanuel, I heard you have a game tomorrow night and y'all play Woo's school. We gone make it a lil' family thing." My mom smiled excitedly while bouncing her legs up and down while Eli sat on her lap.

"You wanna come to the game?" I asked.

I couldn't remember the last time I had someone besides my cousin Jaz or a girl that I was talking to come to my game. My mom hadn't been to one since I was younger. I could barely even remember that time in my life.

"Yeah, usually I'm too busy to go and what not. And plus you play Woo. I might be able to see his mama there and chit chat with her—"

"His mama don't like you, mom. Remember?" I laughed.

"Fuck don't she like me for?"

"You went off on her when me and him were thirteen because she drove us to a block party that you didn't want me to go to. Ever since she's disliked you."

She always came back for a small portion of time and tried to randomly become a mother and try to discipline. But since she was never around I was used to doing whatever I wanted. So since she said she couldn't take me to the block party, Woo's mama did.