What have i done ?

As Catnap watched the worker escape from Playcare, a wave of guilt washed over him. He realized there was no reason to keep hunting him. He killed all of the smiling critters, he knew he had consequences of his actions and knew had to make things right with Dogday knowing he is chained up still. Despite his anger and hurt, he couldn't bear see his friend in pain even though he is the one who ripped hom apart.

Catnap hurried to where Dogday was resting his heart heavy with. When he reached him, he saw that Dogday's sight was still dripping in blood from the incident. Catnap felt a pang of regret for causing his friend such distress.

Without a word, Cat approached Dogday anduzzled him gently. Dogday, surprised by the gesture, looked up at Catnap with confusion in his eyes. But Catnap knew what he had to do. He had to apologize and make amends for his actions.

"I'm sorry, Dogday," Catnap said softly. "I never meant to hurt you. I let the prototype get the best of me, and I regret it deeply."

Dogday, still wary, listened to Catnap's words. Slowly, he began to understand that his friend was truly sorry, He knew he warshipped the prototype and could see the sincerity in Catnap's eyes and feel the genuine remorse in his voice.

After a moment of silence, Dogday finally spoke. "I wont say i forgive you but i will accept your apology catnap," he said. "I know you didnt want to hurt me but i am in brave pain if you cant see but, i forgive you catnap dearly."

With those words, the tension between Catnap and Dogday dissipated. They embraced each other, grateful for the forgiveness and understanding they shared. And as catnap takes the chains off dogday he carried him in his arms, content in each other's company.