Im getting uncomfortable

Catnap~

  I was sitting on the bed with onyx and he was holding me very tightly i started to get uncomfortable, "hey onyx could.. could you let go?"" I said carefully. He just started at me angerly and held me tighter. "Please let go yu are hurting me!!!" I said scared.

"No you are mine and you will always be next to me." He said sturnly while looking at the tv, his grip got harder i could tell i would have brusies. I pushed him off me and he fell off the bed.

Warning contains SA.
————————————-

I saw him get up and walk towards me, he pinned me to the wall and covered my mouth. I was crying, " please..stop." I said mumbling. He started kissing my neck aggressively, biting down on it. He let go of my mouth and put his lips on mine. He started kissing me slopily and caressing my leg. He stopped kissing and took his pants off, "NO..please No please im begging you." I said tiredly.

He didn't listen.

He was now pounding me into the wall, the only thing you could hear were my screams of pain. He was clawing at ny torso that was now bleeding, he bit down on my neck.

I let out a loud and painful scream.

He started sucking on my neck leaving blood dripping down my neck. I felt worthless as he continued pounding me and pushimg my head against the wall.

___________________________

Dogday pov~

We were all talking about catnap and who the person was until we heard a painful scream. "Uh g-guys what was that.." crafty said concerned, "it sounded like catnap!" Kicken said.

Now that i think of it it did sound exactly like him.

We all started running towards the sound, they gave me my old legs back and my privates of course.

We ran upstairs we werent supposed to go up their but YOLO. "ew why did i say that"  i thought in my mind

We walked up the stairs.

The screams got louder.

And there we saw.

Catnap being raped.

___________________________

Something got over me, that scene made me so god damn angry.

Next thing we knew, was that.

That wolf's head was on the ground.

They all stared at me in shock,
"I....im sorry" i said as i ran to help catnap up.

SA over.

"T-thank you....dogday" catnap said barley talking. "Uhhhh what did he say?" Bubba said looking at the dead man on the floor, "He said thank you." I said picking catnap off the floor and giving him his clothes.

We brought him downstairs and onto a bed in home sweet home. The others left me and catnap alone, " you.. got your legs b-back huh?" Catnap said chuckling. "Heh, yeah sure did catnap."

Something felt odd.

The purple was much lighter on catnaps fur.

His eyes were dull.

He was shaking.

I saw a bite mark on his neck.

I looked closely at it, i remember in school we studied bites by different animals.

It was a vampire marking.

I knew catnap was dying just by the way he acting, but i didn't tell him that.

"Would... you stay with me?" Catnap asked calmly, "of course catnap" i said while grabbing pillows and laying on the floor. I felt his tail wrap around my waist while he fell asleep.

"Goodnight catnap."