killing me slowly

catnap pov~

i woke up and i was laying completly on dogday, i felt my gace heat up as i looked at how he was sleeping. he was just so cute i really dont know how he juat forgave me like that after all that ive done to him, i felt a sharp pain through my vains and i fell down immediantly off the bed.

"cat....nap, are you *yawn* ok?" dogday said tiredly, 'ah uh-huh of course i am!' i lied. i started to hold my chest because it was hurting so bad, i didn't even notice i was crying.
"hey catnap whats wrong, are you in pain?" he asked me sincerly.

"n-no" i lied, he seemed to buy it,
"oo-oh okay, want to go visit the others?" he asked me. i noded my head in agreement.

i tried to get up but i felt down as soon as i tried, i knew i was dying.

and i couldn't do anything about it.

"Hey catnap/dogday!!!" they all greeted us and gave dogday hugs, nobody wanted to give me one. i saw them all
talking and having fun, they were playing soccer. i wanted to go talk to them so bad but i knew they would just ignore me, "h-hey catnap?" i heard crafty say to me. "hm." i said quickly, i was nervous i did not know why though. "did y-you want to play with us?" she said quietly, "let me guess they forced you to talk to me?" i said in monotone, "n-no!, they dont even know i left them, i just dont like seeing you alone." crafty said. "i- alright" i said trying to get up but i couldn't obviously, i fell down but she caught me in her arms. "i go-got you catnap." she said holding my arm and walking us over to them. i got the nastiest looks i had ever seen, i would have thought they would care because i got raped.

but i was wrong, at least i thought.

dogday ran up to me and gave a a hugggggeee hug, huge was a understatement. "you can just sit on the tree stump right there!" he said pointing to a big tree, i limped over there and sat down swiftly.

i watched them play, i wondered how it would have went if i didn't stay with the prototype. i wondered if we could have been best friends, i was thinking of all of the things we could have done.

until i felt a sharp pain run through my body.

i froze i felt my hand start to shake, i could not move my head it was like i was actually frozen. nobody seemed to care all they did was glance at me and played soccer.

i could not breath.

my hand stopped shaking and it froze in place.

craftycorn noticed something was wrong, i saw her go get dogday and pointed to me.

i could not move my whole body.

only my eyes.

dogday ran up to me and i heard him asking what was wrong.

i couldn't anwser him, soon everybody gathered around me with concerend faces, suprising really. dogday started shaking me, "catnap please dont leave m...." was the last thing i heard i knew i was going to be dead. "i love you dogday" was the last thing i said before i stopped holding on.

dogday pov~

he was gone. GONE. i started to cry in his arms begging him to come back, but he was gone and there was nothing we could do.

——