||Inconvenient encounter||

There it was..a wolf but what was a wolf doing out in the neighborhood like this? Shouldn't it be in the woods or something!? Stan thought as he stared into the eyes of the creature before him. The wolf's fur was a dark coal color, its eyes were blue and held an icy gaze that shook Stan to his core, his body slowly turned all the way around to face the wolf fully. The snow was still coming down heavily and it landed on top of the wolf's black coat of fur in a powdered layer.

Stan couldn't move; he felt trapped in the gaze of the animal. "What the fu-"

Then before Stan knew it the wolf was on the move again but...he was charging towards the boy.

His eyes widened as he saw the wolf making a charge for him so with all his might he finally got his legs working once more and began running, running as fast as he could..his breath came in quick gasps as he dashed faster and faster. He was so close to his house he was only a few steps away, he could hear the horrifying sound of the wolf's paws pattering quickly behind him. The air was so cold that his eyes began to water...he felt as if he could die because of how he could barely breathe and how he could see so little due to the snow and tears in his eyes.

Then as he turned a corner he saw his front door! It was right there. So close. As he ran up the porch steps, the motion sense light turned on and flashed with a bright glow, Stan tried opening the door but...it was locked. He quickly reached into his pocket to grab the key he couldn't find in that one so he used his other hand to check his left pocket instead then he found the metal object he was searching for, he pulled it out but a little too quickly as it fell out of his hands and into the snow. He hurriedly crouched down and brushed his hands into the snow trying to feel for it again. He glanced behind him and saw a shadow approaching quickly. Stan's eyes widened in fear as he searched faster until his fingers hit a small object, it slid slightly away from him but he grabbed it once more and tightly this time as he got to his feet and stuck the key in the lock, he turned the key and with a click it was open! He opened the door and rushed inside, as he turned around to close the door he paused.

The wolf walked up the steps slowly, its gaze piercing and cold as it stared at Stan with an intensity. Then suddenly the creature lunged but before it could reach Stan the boy closed the door quickly and locked it. Causing the wolf to slam into the door it whined a bit from the brief pain before it just glared at the door then ran off.

Meanwhile..Stan's back was pressed against the door, he slowly sunk down until he was sitting he couldn't believe what had just happened. His breathing was all over the place though as he panted heavily from the running and cold air that had entered his lungs but he felt a sense of relief by the warm house he was now in. Eventually he did calm down...his breathing at least, he was still pretty shaken up by the whole experience. The noirette just decided to go to bed as he took his shoes off, then his coat as he hanged it up on the coat hanger, he wondered upstairs making sure to be quiet sense his mom and sister were still sleeping, his dad though got kicked out a few weeks ago by his mom sense they had some big fight like usual these days..

Stan got up to his room and opened the door, closing it behind him as he went to his closet and changed his wet clothes from the snow that had melted on them, he slipped on a pair of sweatpants and a T-shirt that were pretty comfortable and a bit baggy, he yawned before going over to his bed and plopped down on it, sinking into the plush duvet that was comforting in a way.. knowing he wasn't out there with that beast anymore. His body slowly began to relax and lose all the tension it had from earlier, he hadn't bothered to get under the covers as he almost immediately drifted off to a peaceful slumber. Almost as if tonight hadn't happened at all...

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

((A/N:: heyy! Sorry for not updating lately..I have been pretty busy but I promise that I will try and be more frequent!!))

[[Sorry for any writing mistakes.]]