Send help- actually nevermind

That night you had called her parents and they said they knew nothing about her whereabouts because she was in fact not coming home until the next day just like she had told you. He parents insisted on calling the police but you had repeatedly told them it's probably nothing and to give you until midnight to figure out where she went.

That night at exactly 11:59pm a note slipped under the door to your dorm. You got your hopes up thinking it was her telling you she was ok. You had opened the letter and immediately noticed the weird red ink that looked almost exactly like blood. The note read

"I deeply apologize for the inconvenience my love, but she loved you in a way that only I am allowed. She was a nasty mutt in the way of our passion, rest assured she'll never bother you again. I'm sorry for making you tire trying to find her I'm afraid I have experience, lots of it she won't be found.

Love, your soulmate ❤

Ps. You looked so pretty by the tree today, though I wish you wouldn't have left after you figured out it was me.

You gave it too the police and they immediately started an investigation the second murder in the time span of less then a week, both being close people to you.

You rub your temples you stare at all the stuff scattered across your bed. They had made you move out since the dorm was now a crime scene. You were lucky enough to get placed with a girl who never stays at the dorms and when she does it's just for a few hours maybe a night.

You grab your phone and sit down on the floor at the end of the bed as you scroll through all the news about the 'New string of murders' in your collage. The thing is they shouldn't even be allowed to call it a 'string of murders' because it's only been two. Technically it's required to be 3 or more. It's not like there would be another murder... Right?

You put your phone down leaning back against the bed frame as a long sigh escapes your lips. You suddenly get yo leaving your phone on the floor as you walk over to the bathroom grabbing your bathrobe of the dresser, maybe a shower will help relive your pent up stress, a nice hot shower. You toss the robe onto the bathroom counter and turn the nobs poking out of the wall until the water is nice and hot. When you step in the burn of the water spreads across your body like a fire, you shudder as you grab the bottle of shampoo off to the side.

Suddenly you freeze the sound of a breath being carefully drawn is heard above you... What the fuck was that? There's no way it was a person in the dorm above you because one the floors aren't that thin and two your on the top floor, all that's above you is the ventilation system that has a vent connecting to your bathroom, and the attic. Slowly you pull your hand back and try to peer up. There's loud sound and you see the flash of a person in the vent before everything stops, the persons gone and the sound left with them.

Holy crap there was just a person in vents watching you shower. There was just a person in the vents watching you shower.

You quickly stumble out of the shower your fingers and hands shaking as you struggle to get on your robe. Tears are starting to pool in your eyes, from fear if anything maybe even anger at being foolish enough not to notice sooner, you weren't quite sure.

You immediately grab your phone fumbling to call 911 before the lights suddenly go out. You scream when you feel a cold hand suddenly cover your mouth and your phone snatched from your grasp a quiet plop when you hear it land on the bed behind you.

"Shhhh, don't tell anyone you saw me... It'll make things worse for us both darling." The figure whispers quietly in your ear as the hand that isn't covering your mouth holds your waist. His lips gently trail along your neck before he sucks in a sharp breath stopping to pull his head away. "You'll get more when you finally accept me..."  His hand slips from your waist into his pocket and then there's the feeling of a needle against your leg before he suddenly pushes it into your leg. "I'm sorry if this hurts love... It's for the best for now." He says gently before ejecting whatever was inside into your blood stream. Your vision gets cloudy almost immediately and the last thing you see is him gently placing a kiss on your forehead as he lays you down on your bed.

My darling <3 (Scaramouche x reader) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara