"𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 4"🥀

"Author pov":

"Author pov":

Zayan entered his office with a cup of coffee in his hand. "Wassup, Asha," he said to the girl who was working on a laptop wearing a navy blue shirt with jeans as he slammed that newspaper piece in front of her. "Did you write this article?" she asked him as she grabbed that article and jumped from her chair.

"woahh sadly no neither this news is true nor I've published this"she said while walking to the other side "however it would've been great if this had been true right?"she pin that piece on a board

"are you mad??she's a phycho dude I'll jump from this 20th floor rather than dealing with her"He took the paper from the boards and angrily leaned on the table, slamming it down again.

She approached him and said, "How do you know that she is a phycho?" as she took the paper off the table once more. "Because there is nothing written like this," she said, pointing to the paper.

"This is where it is written," he gestured to his shoulder, "AMAYA EVAN'S," and then pointed again as he opened two buttons on his shirt and gently pulled it away from his shoulder. Asha's eyes widened and her lips slightly parted in shock.

"oh my gawd you met AMAYA EVAN's!! excuse me" she said while moving her hands as she was not believing her childhood friend "oh hello hello blood ,injury ,phycho focus okay"he said being done with her overacting

"She's in the top 5 list of the best businesswomen in italy dude from three consecutive years"

"So what I can find many like her" he sat on his chair acting like he does not want to know about her while sipping his coffee "even her brand product is just starting from the 20 lakh" Asha snatched the coffee cup from him.

"she is a also insane more than 20 lakh times"he rolled his eyes while massaging his temples

" my god!!Zayan, nobody has seen her in the last three years, no social media, no pictures, nothing," Asha said while sipping from his cup.

" and you, you just have met an enigma bruhh amaya woahh" asha sat on the table infront of him

"Technically that wasn't a meeting but an attempt to murder"he stand from his chair while saying it and grabbed her throat in dramatic manner

as she pull his hand from her throat while saying"oh god!! You're such a drama queen"he rolled his eyes at her while shooking his head in disbelief

"Well how is she i mean like pretty, old, ugly? Mad?..asha asked him being curious as hell as he walked from her to the exit door and said with a long pause

" A WITCH"

"What really I thought she'd be ravishing hmm, but that has nothing to do with us we just only want a good deal with her right"

He crossed his hands on his chest and smiled tightly, "No, a big NO, she is crazy ash, our company will not work with her understand." He walked to the receptionist and smiled as he handed her a file.

"and no more discussion about amaya ok?"He said he was walking around his company checking to see if everyone was doing their jobs properly. Asha followed him.

"Okay fine got it," she said as she came closer to him and pulled him from his blazer, "uk when you make this cute angry young man face my daily soap heroine type of heart melts away," she pouted

"Done with your cringy acts, such a flirt you are," he frees himself from her grip.

"I thought I would start it because I knew you wouldn't." He rolled his eyes and began walking while talking with her.

"You know your brain has stopped working because of all those romantic novels you read"

"Brain??Mr. Zayan. "It is not just the brain, but my intentions have also been affected on you," Asha said dramatically, making Zayan cringe and make a strange face.

"Okay, I can not take this any longer, so I am leaving," he says as he starts to leave, but Asha grabs his hand.

"Where would you go, huh? Just remember one thing, you will not get a better partner than me." She rolled her eyes dramatically.

"But I have already found one," he approached her, not releasing his hand from her grip. "Really, who?" She asked while squinting her eyes at him

"AMAYA EVAN's" he dramatically moved his hand in the air teasing her as she jerked his hand. He chuckled seeing her reaction.

"So how it feels like to taste your own medicine, you were also teasing me," he chuckled once more as she folded her arms on her chest and looked away from him.

"Ash ma'am i was kidding ok fine sorry"he said as he saw her reaction"you know it bro that you're the only friend i feel good with"

"If you were not my childhood friend I would have already killed you," she moved her gaze to him with an angry expression.

"If you were not my childhood friend  I would have already killed you," she moved her gaze to him with an angry expression