"𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 6"🥀

"Don't you get tired of helping huhh"their heads snapped at my direction as that was the last string of my patience after listening all those bullshit things from my so called father"zayan uncle wast just-"I glared at Asha and raised my hand in fr...

"Don't you get tired of helping huhh"their heads snapped at my direction as that was the last string of my patience after listening all those bullshit things from my so called father"zayan uncle wast just-"I glared at Asha and raised my hand in front of her as she began to speak, she looked hurt but I do not care because I am more hurt than anyone else in this room.

"He was entering that space where I do not even want his shadow," my throat closed as my voice boomed throughout the house.

"I was only trying to help Zayan," my so-called father responded, looking at me.

"Mr. Roy, you were not really helping. I took a few nervous breaths, counted to ten, and then threw all of my emotions into a mental lock room in my head while glaring challengingly at my father. "You were just using your power to tell me that you own me, and you were making my life miserable," I growled.He turned his head, stubborn as ever.

"Oh wait it's always been your habit to do that right? You separated me from my mother at first, then you married to rondom woman and instructed me to regard her as my mother, all the while hoping that I would accept this nonsense"

i breathed out the words feeling something crashing my skull All of the memories from the past flashed in one instant, my throat dried up, my heart raced in my chest, and I felt rage fill my body. Moisture appeared in the corner of my eyes as I held those fucking emotions.

Asha moved in my direction, causing me to retreated. She appeared worried. My father gave me a worried look, but what should I do with it now?In an attempt to reduce the tension, I squeezed my eyes.

"Please come with me, Zayan."Asha held my hand as I jerked it off, busy piercing his soul with my death glares because it was hurting me to the core and I could not shake it off.

"Yeah, I also want to run away from here, but some relationships are stopping me," I stated in a deadly calm voice, suppressing my fury. He opened his mouth, but there was nothing left to say as I took a step back before speaking,

"you may be the great billionaire in front of the world, but for me you are nothing, and yeah, one more thing, I do not want your single penny, get that shit inside your head" and walked out of the place that was doing nothing but suffocating me

●°•☆☆☆●°•°•

"One more," he said to the bartender, who was doing his work now stopped by his voice.

"Sir, your bill has been paid. He stated while serving his customers a drink.

"I would have ordered two more if you had told me earlier. Also, give your Harvey sir double bill this time."he said sarcastically, knowing that his father would never let him live peacefully.

"Sir , Harvey sir didn't pay the bill. Pointing to the red couch in the club, he said, "She paid for it." With one leg propped on the other, the attractive woman was reading a magazine intensly while seating on the couch.

His left eyebrow shot up in surprise as he looked at the direction the bartender was pointing, because he did not anticipate seeing Amaya there at all.

her gaze was on the magazine while her hand was resting on her jaw and the other one on couch

The moment he saw Amaya, his breath stopped and his heart skipped a beat as he found himself lost for a moment . Her gorgeous hazel eyes were hidden by her downturned eyelashes. He examined her for 5 minutes before picking up his whiskey glass from the table and walking over to her.

Regardless of how much he despised her, he always found himself lost in her eyes, as if her eyes desired a long conversation with him.

He stood a little distance away from her, staring at her from top to bottom. She was covered entirely in a black dress with long sleeves, revealing not a trace of skin as he took a step ahead towards her .She was aware of his presence but paid him no attention at all.

"I don't come that cheap miss witch," he sipped his drink before mocking at her and then he manspreadingly sat on the opposite couch.like he owns the place

"My taste is not that awful," she remarked in a sarcastic tone, ignoring him completely. Still looking down at the magazine, as if his presence has no effect on her. Her sharp reply caused his left eyebrow to shoot upwards; he had not expected her to respond with such sarcasm.

She straightens her posture and throws the magazine onto the glass table. "And about your drink—a man who doesn't even have a house to cry this charity is least I can do," she continues. "If you are not finished with your crying, you can have two more," she adds, provoking him as his blood boils in rage. Unable to control his fury,

he slammed his fist on the glass table, shattering it into pieces. Her eyes fell on his hand, which was now bleeding from his foolish actions, and she did not even flinch at his actions—instead, she gave him a strange look.

" I was not crying you heard me? I WAS NOT!!"With his jaw tightly clenched, he appeared intensely furious. His nose pricked up as his death glares pierced her soul showing his hatred towards her

"Some tears can not be seen," she said clamly, ignoring his enraged glares and bloodshot eyes as she picked up her beg. And get off the couch.

"I want a deal with your company"he let out those words making her stopped from going as She raised her left eyebrow and turned to face him , She approached him,while folding her hands on her chest, and uttered in gravely,"And what will I get in return?"she questioned

He said, looking at her, "what you want," Sounding perplexed.Furthermore, he stood in front of her while she used her thumb and index finger to pick up his whiskey glass and spilled all of the whiskey onto his still-bleeding hand.

he realized what she was trying to accomplish, he briefly froze. Senseing the sharp ache, he closed his eyes. He shot her a ferocious glance, his eyes get red and his hair was nothing but disheveled.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Don't be a silent readers comment your thoughts ❤️✨

Don't be a silent readers comment your thoughts ❤️✨