Part 32 - LOSING AND WINNING SIBLINGS

It was semi-final day for Nick. I had won my quarter-final match then lost in the semi-final against Elena Rybakina, the third set being 6-7, 10-12 in the tiebreak. Once again just couldn't save all the match points but I tried my hardest and thats what matters. Jake lost his quarter-final match in 4 sets, losing to Jannik Sinner, 2-6 7-5 4-6 5-7. Good effort from him honestly. Then Nick was the star of all of us, winning his quarter-final match against Danil Medvedev in 4 sets, 7-5 4-6 6-2 6-4. He was set to play Carlos Alcatraz later today. Rematch if you say so. Both of them being creative on the grass, and having good record stats at Wimbledon. Carlos winning Wimbledon in 2023 against Novak, and Nick loosing in the 2022 final again Novak.

On the other side of the draw, Jannik was set to play Novak tomorrow and if I can Im definitely going to go watch that. And obviously support the Italian boy.

The Silverstone F2 race weekend was set to begin tomorrow and ended the same day Wimbledon finished. I wasn't sure when the F2 races started, so that would determine whether I would go watch Arthur and Kimi on the last day or the second day. If their races where more earlier in the afternoon or morning and I could be back in time to watch Nick then I would go for their last race but If the times clash then I will go on the second day. Because although Kimi was my boyfriend, family comes first and I would drop everything to watch Nick play this final.

-

"GAME, SET, MATCH. NICK KYRGIOS. 2-6 6-3 7-6(3) 6-4"

"Nick, this is your second time going into a Wimbledon final. How do you feel? Is it just as exciting as the first time?" The interviewer spoke into the microphone.

"Ah its always going to be crazing getting into a grand slam final, its always exciting. I just hope this time I close it out."

"Now you next opponent is either Novak Djokovic or Jannik Sinner. You know both players very well, how will that be?"

"Well you know Novak..Is Novak" he stepped away from the mic to let the crowd settle down. "He got me last time and I wouldn't be surprised if he did it again to be honest..Jannik though, he's getting crazy out here. Winning the Aus open to start off the year, you gotta be feeling good. Both are crazy players. Uhm whoever wins, it will be exciting..and i will definitely be watching that semi tomorrow" Nick said, mumbling the last part.

"Alright Nick we'll let you go. Congrats and good luck in the final!"

Nick sent his final waves off to the stadium, signing a few tennis balls and hats on his way out.

-

"Im nervous as fuck" Nick mumbled, laying on the lounger next to me.

We were seated outside in the pool area of our villa. Carla, Costeen and Arthur where in the pool. Kimi to supposedly join soon. Jake was..somewhere? I never know these days. I actually I never knew.

Maybe he got a girl..
Ha he wishes.
He can't get no bitches
He needs to stop scaring them off with how fucking bitchy he is.

"It's perfectly normal to be nervous. Remember how nervous I was before the Monte Carlo Masters final?"

He shook his head laughing before speaking "Yeah it was almost like you were going to die, I was like 'what the fuck? How do I even help you?'"

"Honestly I felt like I was going to die with how nervous I was"

"you've seemed a lot calmer during Wimbi though"

"I have been.."

Nick turned to me with a grin plastered on his face.

"That boyfriend of yours has been doing a good job"

"And the meaning of that is?"

"I've noticed that when your with him your a lot calmer. He's been helping you through your anxiety attacks before big matches"

"Hmm his presence makes me comfortable and at home"

"He's a good one"

"He is-wait did you just approve of my boyfriend?"

"Got a problem?"

I shook my head viciously. "Nah-uh, absolutely not!"

"Anyway I was planning to put a party on here after Wimbi, whether I win or not this weeks been fucking great and I want to add to it. Most finalist players probably leave the day after their finals so why not send them off by having them here?"

"Yeah thats a good idea. I'll see if I can invite some drivers, maybe I'll persuade Arthur to get his brother to bring to formula one driver just for you"

"And you. Don't you love that one Australian guy.."

"I love both of the Aussies! Daniel Ricciardo and Oscar Piastri!"

"yeah those ones! You should see if they can come"

"I would simply pass away!"

"I wouldn't be surprised" He mumbled before getting up, and grabbing a beer and sitting on the edge of the pool. His girlfriend moved to stand in between his legs.

-——————-
Authors note
What a shit filler chapter am I right?
next chapter will hopefully be better!
Hope you liked it tho.

U guys see Merc's car launch?
I didn't..but I love the livery!
The silver and black combo goes hard!!

917 words

Buongiorno o buonanotte
-Eva
🤍