Part 34 - LOVING YOU

3 hours later and its almost 8pm on a Monday night. Costeen, Carla and I have been busy preparing for the party for at least the past hour and a half, putting cloths on tables, lots of drinks spread across tables inside and outside. The light on the pool outside was turned on, having a yellow glow affect on the pools water. The patio had colourful glowing lights hanging above on balcony railing, the balcony from my room. Pool towels were stacked on a random chair that Arthur had found around the side of the villa.

People were set to start rolling in in about 15 minutes? Us girls had been dressed for the party this whole time, our bathing suits underneath tempted us to just jump in the pool.

I was wearing a red corset top, with a black mini skirt. And of cause my bikini underneath.

 ^Outfit Inspo^if you don't fancy it change it to whatever you imagine it to be<3

^Outfit Inspo^
if you don't fancy it change it to whatever you imagine it to be<3

"HELLOO PEOPLE" A loud voice yelled from the front door. Carla, Costeen and I were stood in the kitchen, we all gave eachother a look of confusion. The kitchen was around the corner of the front door so we couldn't see who had just entered but I had a feeling I knew who it was.

"Hello?" The persons voice was heard once more. And this time I knew exactly who it was.

"In the kitchen Paul!" I yelled, leaning my body over the bench.

I saw the blondie walk around the corner with a huge smile on his face. He was dressed in a light blue button up with black dress pants, I assume he brought bathers in the small duffel bag that was slung over his shoulder.

"Paulito!" I reached over the bench to give him a fist pump.

"Annie!...Where can I but my bag? Anywhere?" The blond boy asked

"Unless you want someone to possibly snatch it then I can show you to my room and you can hide it in there. All of our rooms are off limits, unless its one of us of cause!" I replied

"Ah I'd prefer that! Lead the way my fellow friend!"

I shook my head laughing as I made my way to the stairs, leading the boy up to Kimi and I's room.

I knocked on the door just for safety...I don't want anyone else seeing my boy half naked.

"Kim? You decent?" I could hear Paul snickering behind me

I heard a dragged out yep, so I opened the door and peeked through...just in case, he may think its only me entering you know.

"I'm just getting Paul to hide his bag in here"

"fair enough" Kimi shrugged.

Paul practically threw his bag on the floor, in front of our bed. And then went to go do a 'bro handshake' with Kimi.