Chapter 2

Hareem's POV
          After convincing my mother for more than 3 months, here I am in Pakistan walking through the airplane's tunnel towards the airport, as I reached the end of tunnel I saw Bary Abu standing there with a wide smile opening his arms for me, I immediately ran towards him into his embrace and a wave of relief and warmth spread inside me and some tears escaped my eyes as I felt like it is Abu's embrace.

          After a minute or two I pulled out and he kissed my forehead and said while smiling "Assalam o Alaikum, kaisi hai meri gudiya? Mash Allah itni badi hogayi hai meri bachi." I smiled and said "Wallaikum Assalam bary Abu, mein theke hun. Aap kaise hain?" "Allhamdulillah, mai bhi theke" Bary Abu replied. We were about to go when Bary Abu suddenly stopped and said "Arey Hareem beta Zahida kidhar hai wo nahi aai kia?" I took a deep breath before saying "Actually Bary Abu wo Ammi keh rahi thi k wo abhi nahi aayen gi kyon ki.......kyon ki....abhi Abu ka business pura wind-up nhi hua hai is liye jab wo ho jaye ga to ammi mamu k saath aa jayen gi." *sigh* shukr hai Allah koi bahana mil gaya warna in se kya kehti ki Ammi kyun nahi aain.

          He nodded and said "Chalo yeh sab choro ghar chalte hain tum bhi thak gayi hogi aur waise bhi par sabr sab intezar kr rahe hain." I nodded as we walked out of the airport and went towards the car. The driver picked my bags and placed them in the car trunk while I sat in the back seat and Bary Abu sat in the front seat. The driver started the car and drove off.

          Bary Abu and I were talking when his phone started ringing he attended the call saying it was from home, I nodded and looked out of the window *sigh* finally I'm in Pakistan probably after 5 or 6 years as the last time I come to Pakistan was with Abu when we come here to spend our vacations and that too we only stayed for 1 and a half month just because Ammi wanted to go back and after that we never came to Pakistan and 3 years ago on Abu's death only the elders of the family come to Canada to meet us, even though at that time everyone told Ammi to come back to Pakistan but she refused and didn't even let me go but now after convincing her for almost 4 months and also I asked my mamu to convince her and finally she agreed but said that she'll come next month and not now.

          As Bary Abu disconnected the call he looked back at me and said "I've told everyone that only you are coming with me and we'll be there in 5 minutes, everyone is so excited to meet you." I smiled and replied "I'm also very excited Bary Abu ke kal raat ko to mujhe is excitement ki wajah se neend hi nahi aai" he laughed out then again looked ahead and I stared out of the window.

          After some minutes I saw the car entering the huge gates of Osmani Haveli, and my heart started to race due to nervousness as I'm going to meet him also.

          As the driver stopped the car in front of the entrance gate, I immediately opened the car door and ran inside. Upon entering the first face that came in front of me was of dadi jaan, wasting no time she engulfed me in her embrace and said while kissing my head again and again "Ya Allah tera bahaut bahaut shukr hai jo meri Muhammad ki aakhri nishaani mujhe wapis dedi" then she pulled out while saying "bas ab tumhe main ne apne se dur nhi krna kabhi or yeh kia, itni kamzor kyun ho gai ho?" Before I could reply, I was pulled into a bone-crushing hug by two wild cats, Haya and Sahar.

          They were hugging me so tightly that I felt like air had been knocked out of my lungs so I patted their shoulders while saying "Arey o meri jungli billiyon! dam nikalo gi kiya ab mera. Agar yahi irada hai to bata do wapis chali jaati hun main kiun ke itni kam umar mein marne ka koi shauk nhi hai mujhe." They both pulled out while giggling and said "Oops sorry, hume nhi pta tha ke Hareem sahiba itni nazuk ho gai hain."