Chapter 3

Author's POV
          After some seconds she slowly opened her eyes but they widened when hers met with those blue oceanic ones and she felt the world around her stopped and every single thing and person faded away except those two. She was staring into his eyes and he was looking at her with a small smile. They both were unaware of their surroundings and also their position. Youssef was bending a little and his both arms were wrapped around Haya's waist which was balancing her while her one hand was resting on his bicep and from the other one she was holding his collar in her little fist tightly.

          Zain was standing there at a little distance staring at them both with a smirk while Huda who just came, after serving tea to everyone and stood beside Zain, was now also staring at them with a shocked face and widened eyes.

          She forwarded her hand towards him and asked him to pinch her lightly, as she couldn't believe the scene in front of her eyes, but instead he pinched her a little hard due to which she winced and a little "Ouch!" left her mouth resulting in breaking Youssef and Haya's moment.

          Youssef made Haya to stand straight and Haya immediately left him and composed herself while he was seeing her becoming a beetroot standing in front of him and looking at her new found interest 'floor'. Huda and Zain come near them and Huda asks them both while crossing her arms over her body "Han to bhai kya ho raha tha yahan pr, hun?" "What do you mean by 'kia ho raha tha' didn't you see with your own eyes, she was about fall on the floor and I just held her. What is wrong in it, huh, tell me?" Youssef said in a cold voice. Huda was about to speak when Haya said while stuttering "M....mei....mein ab...abhi...aai" and she went from there with a red face.

          As she left, Huda also went behind her but was called back in the middle by Humaira as she had some work with her, now only Zain and Youssef were left there when Zain said in a teasing tone while wiggling his eyebrows in a teasing manner "Oye hoye!! lagta hai mere bhai dil de bethe hain kisi ko apna." Youssef just gave him a 'speak another word and you'll be dead' glare and walked away towards his room.

          Haya came running to her room and immediately closed the door.  Putting a hand on her chest she felt her heartbeat, which was running a marathon. Then she went towards the mirror and saw herself, her cheeks were a shade of crimson color then she said "Ya Allah!! Why are my cheeks burning? Was I like this even in front of them? What will he think about me now? How am I going to face him? And I'm sure now Huda api will surely tease me. Ahhhh- I'm going crazy, help me someone- but wait it's not even a big deal he just saved me from falling as he himself said but it is because he just sees me as his cousin-sister, right? But who will tell this man that I feel something for him, which I really don't have any idea about that what do I feel towards him but it's something beautiful, it is that whenever I look at him or talk to him my heart beats so fast and if I do not see him or talk to for more than a day, I feel restless. Is it just an attraction or is that love that I feel for him?"

Youssef's POV
          I was going towards the kitchen to make coffee, as I don't drink tea at night, when suddenly I saw Haya come running towards me and was giggling, while running she looked behind and then again looked front and we both got collided, it happened because I was busy staring at her and she maybe haven't seen me while running, a shriek left her mouth and she was about to fall but before that I carefully held her by her waist, her eyes were tightly closed while her one hand was on my arm and from the other one she was fisting my collar tightly.

          I was staring at her innocent face when she slowly opened her eyes but the next moment they were widened like they would just come out of the sockets, she was looking so cute at that moment. Both of us were lost in the moment unaware about the world, but our little moment was ruined by my not so dear sister Huda and Zain.