1. Daily Life of a Noble Child in the Clover Kingdom

Evangeline was a six-year-old girl from Montgomery Manor. She was born to Atticus Montgomery, a Magic Knight of the Grey Deer; Her mother was unknown to her. She asked, but even her dad had difficulty remembering his wife.

Evangeline has her father's dark brown hair, but her family states she has her mother's face and hazel eyes. She had a daily routine that she would follow to ensure that she would become a productive and proper young woman. She was instructed to wake up every day at 7:30 am. The maids or her grandmother, Matilda, would help her get dressed and ready for the day. Evangeline often wore dresses and had her hair done nicely with bows and ribbons. She would join her father and grandfather, Braxton, in the dining hall for breakfast. Once breakfast was over, she would station herself in the mansion's library and gather her tools for study.

She had English and History on Mondays and Wednesdays; on Tuesdays and Thursdays, she practiced Math and Science. Fridays were dedicated to literature, music, and magic. Saturday was often left to work on any education-based subjects or activities.

Evangeline spent a lot of her time reading. She was drawn to fairytales her grandmother would read to her after she had her first subject from 10 am to 12 pm.

Then, she would have a lunch break.

Her second subject would begin at 12:30 pm. At 2:30 pm,

Evangeline was done with school for the day. She would have tea time with her grandmother and practice etiquette and royalty behaviors. This was to ensure Evangeline would grow up to honor the Montgomery name. When this time was done, Evangeline was free to do as she pleased.

Being a child, there wasn't much to do on her own. She found herself reading story books and fairytales. She was enthralled by the magic in these fairytales, the adventure, the romance. These stories were an escape from the high walls she felt trapped by. She would be called to dinner around 7:30 pm and join her family. She would tell her father about everything she learned in her studies, which caused her grandfather to scoff,

"Teaching her to read and write is plenty enough. I don't understand why you must put so many new ideas in her head."

"Father-" Atticus spoke.

"Well, she is a young girl. Learning how to play an instrument is a talent. Her husband may thank her. Teaching her about magic may prove to be a way to ensure she has a lot of mana." Matilda replied.

"I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about math and science." Braxton huffed.

"If she is out in the world, don't you think it would be important for her to know that a tree is alive and a rock is not? Also, think about how impressive it would be for your granddaughter to marry into a family because they know she is intelligent and loyal." Matilda reasoned.

"I guess it would be impressive. Just don't go around teaching her anything weird." Braxton gave in.

"Of course. She will grow up to be a respectful young woman." Matilda smiles at her granddaughter.

"Thank you, Mother. Evangeline is growing to be a smart young lady. I think she will benefit from having a sharp mind. She can bring growth and optimism to this family." Atticus adds.

"The only job Evangeline has is honoring this family and marrying into another noble family."

"Father, we talked about this. Evangeline is too young for us to start arranging her marriage."

"No, your mother and I were arranged to marry when we were only 10. It's never too soon to start looking for suitors. Besides, a few boys around Evangeline's age are born of the royal families."