My Owner (F x M)

This story contains:
Anonymous/Masks, CNC (kinda), Ownership, Slapping/Biting, Degradation

Pet names: Slut/whore, daddy, master, etc.

Enjoy!

———————

     The musky scent of the dim basement flooded my nostrils. Flickering lights were hindering my vision, only momentarily lighting up the dark, unknown corners of the room. Whispers came from elsewhere, from seemingly another dimension, because this isolated room has been all I've ever known since I was 18. This is my job, my profession. I sit here, look pretty and distressed in this room, and let whoever comes in here use me as they please. Sometimes they touch me, a couple times people just come in and converse with me, curious of my motives. But the pay is good, and I would do anything to support my family. Every cent I earn goes towards my family. But in all honesty, sometimes I thoroughly enjoy being used like this.
     I sigh against the strip of cloth tied to cover my mouth, muffling any sound. I thrash against the chains tying my hands behind my back, pull against the chains that connect me against the wall, unabling me to move more than 2 feet. The room is big, full of mysteries and doors hide in every shadow concealed by the lack of light.
     I doze off yet again, and I have no conception of time. I don't even know what month it is.
     I am only awoken by the loud creak of a door. My chains are tightened to where I can't turn around, so I am unaware of who exactly this mystery guest is. I just hope he's hot.
     All of a sudden, a large, musky hand reaches out from behind ms, with a black button down sleeve and black gloves. But worse; he's wielding a knife.
     The knife traces against my neck, incredibly frightening me. I have never been held at knifepoint. Was my life over? Was I about to die? I trashed yet again at the chains, only this time in fear as the knife traces back and forth against my gulping throat. My mouth runs dry as his other hand warmly presses against my bare shoulder. I am always only clothed in lingerie, for the sake of my clients.
     A husky voice consumes the silence, swallows it and spits out a deep, sexy tone...
     "What's wrong, little mouse? Cat got your tongue?" The anonymous voice purrs, massaging my shoulder as his thumb circles down my upper arm. "I thought you got fucked for a living..." he teased yet again, his voice ricocheting off the walls and burying itself deep into my now burning core. Fuck, that voice...
     He ripped the piece of cloth so it hung loosely around my neck, as I yelped out and questioned, "What the hell are you doing?" He growled behind me, a sound that penetrated into my lungs as my breath hitched in anticipation. He undid my chains but kept a powerful grip to keep my hands behind my back. I felt his warm breath against my ear as he knelt down to whisper "You better take it well, darling, or who knows how I'll use you..." I moaned and thrashed in protest, but he stayed firm as he moved me to the sofa against the far wall. He tightened the chains again so they were behind my back but I was no longer chained to the wall. I couldn't fully turn my head, but as he pressed my face sideways into the cold wall, I saw that he was wearing a ghostface mask and a combat jacket. Fuck, I thought. I had always loved masked men.
     His hands teasingly explored my body, his clothed hands running up and down my sides before circling up the back of my thighs. He promptly grabbed my ass and squeezed it aggressively, stifling a soft groan out of me through bared teeth. I didn't want to boost his confidence, but this was so fucking hot, and I felt myself getting increasingly wet as my inner thighs heated up. He rubbed his thumb lightly between my asscheeks, grazing my asshole as he gruffly whispered expletives in my ear, surging waves of heat down into my cunt.
     "You like when I use you, slut? Huh?" He teased as I felt his teeth nibble my ear before he started violently sucking on my neck. He found the sweet spot where my neck met my shoulders and I moaned loudly in response, arching my back and grabbing behind me for the side of his neck as I pressed him further. He was still grazing over my wet holes, his calloused thumb traveling through my legs as he began kissing up near my shoulder, leaving hickeys as he went. "You better get used to this, princess. I own you now. You're mine."
     My mouth was agape, and I could barely register what he said, because now he had his knife again and he was tracing up my arm, doodling invisible swirls on my hot skin. "W-What?" I managed to gasp out in between audible breaths.
     He growled yet again, and swiftly grabbed my chin and moved my head up and around towards him. I got a full glimpse of his ghostface mask, and his fierce touch sent shockwaves down to my pussy. I could feel my heat throbbing without his touch, even if light. "You didn't hear me, slut?" he seethed, slapping my ass harshly as I yelped out of pain and pleasure. "I own you. I bought you, and now I can use you however I want. So be a good whore for me or I might just kill you."
     I know I should be scared for my life, terrified, but this has been the most turned-on I have ever been. Nobody else has compared to this, this feeling of my clit becoming increasingly swollen with need. As if he could read my mind, he rubbed my ass and slapped my face with his other hand. "Listen next time, or a punishment will be coming your way." he huskily growled. He then turned me around and removed the bottom half of his mask to violently kiss me, immediately forcing his tongue into my mouth as he felt for my tits. He tasted like all of my fantasies, like warmth and need. He bit my bottom lip harshly, and I moaned into his mouth loudly as I fully submitted to him. I hated to admit it, but I fucking love it. His rough hands were even rougher with my tits, and he groped them and pinched my already-hard nipples until they were perky enough for his liking. He dipped his head down and left a trail of hot kisses until he found my right nipple, and he quickly started sucking and biting my nipple, near enough to draw blood. He palmed the other one and I felt him smile against my skin as I whimpered loudly, feeling for the edge of the couch, something to grasp on to. The hand palming my breast reached down and thumbed my clit lightly, and I whimpered even louder this time, desperate for more. I needed more. "P-Please, master..."
     "Please what?" he playfully teased, his foxy mouth curling upwards as he looked up at me while he lapped at my nipple. "Use your words, whore."
     "I-I need more... please fuck me," and I lightly grinded up onto his waiting thumb. "I need you..."
     He grinned even wider, and bit my nipple harshly and slapped my jiggling tit before standing himself up. He grabbed my small frame and forced me down so I was kneeling in front of him. I could almost smell his waiting cock, the scent of needy sweat wafting off of the both of us.
     "Look at you, slut. How you want me so bad," he slapped my face again as I gasped. "You're going to have to earn it. Show daddy how bad you need me to fuck you." As he began to unbutton his cargos.
     My brain immediately went into overdrive, my shaky hands reaching for the zipper of his pants, discarding the waistband as I pull them down until they pooled around his ankles. I looked at the sheer size of his growing cock, my jaw dropped as I palm his clothed erection underneath his boxers and look up at him submissively. He's smirking, and he throws his head back and runs a hand down his face and neck when I squeeze his hard dick further. I decide to pull down his boxers, too, and those sit around his thighs as his massive cock springs out. I marvel at it, it has to be at like, 8 inches.
     "What are you waiting for, slut? Do you need daddy to show you?" That sentence from his grinning mouth gave me the motivation to start teasingly licking the tip of his warm cock. His pre-cum tasted like sweet salt, wrapping me in a blanket of confidence. I pick up the pace, and grab his balls a bit as I begin to suck, occasionally deep-throating as best I could. By the end, tears were streaming down my face, but I was proud, and I could tell he was proud of me, too. But he wasn't finished just yet. I knew that.
     He grabbed me by the throat and maneuvered himself so he was sitting down on the couch, legs spread as he threw me down on top of him so I was facing away from him. He was still slightly choking me as he felt my curves with his big hands, and he grasped for my breasts again, pinching my nipples and earning a loud moan from me. He pried my legs open with ease and lightly rubbed a palm against my pussy through the fabric of my lingerie. I could almost hear his smirk through his tone as he talked me through it.
     "Such a good little slut, huh? You like it when daddy does this? Do I make you feel good?
     "Y-Yes daddy," I stammered, trailing off when he started circling my clit with his middle finger harder. "Yes, my pussy feels so good." I whimper, and the hand on my throat reached up to pry my mouth open. "Suck." he ordered, and I immediately obeyed. His gloves were now soaked with my saliva, and he pinched my nipples with that hand again. The hand on my clit was going increasingly faster, and he added his index finger to his middle. I threw my head back and moaned louder, grinding against his fingers for more friction. "Master... please, I need you."
     He scoffed. "You haven't earned my cock in you yet, darling. But maybe I'll treat you, just this once." And at that, he peeled my wet panties off to the side and removed his glove before slowly teasing my hole open. He was immediately invited in, and I groaned out in pleasure. His 2 long fingers were inside of me, and he wasted no time pumping them in and out quickly, his fingers curling and repeatedly hitting my g-spot. I screamed out in pleasure loudly, tearing up again as I writhed under his powerful grasp. He groaned in my ear seeing me like this. "Fuck, princess," his thumb circled my clit as well. "I didn't know you liked it this much when daddy fingered you. That's it, princess, cum for me." He ordered, and my body agreed even though I wanted this to last longer, wanted more of him. My orgasm crashed through me in powerful waves, and I twitched and spasmed as he held me in place like I would fall off of the face of the Earth.
     After I had finished, he sat up and moved me so I was on the couch alone. He gazed at me, taking in my sweaty, sticky body and my frizzy hair. He then slapped my face again, making me whimper.
     "Get used to this feeling, you fucking slut. All you are is my sex toy, princess." And just like that, he left me to revel at what had just happened.

———————

Thank you for reading. Please leave a comment if you have suggestions or if you enjoyed, criticism does help a lot! This was a long chapter, most will probably be shorter. Again, thank you for reading 💌