Better than That

This story contains: Oral, breeding (?), rough sex

Enjoy!

————————

HER POV:
—————

   I switched through the same boring channels, yawning audibly on the plush sofa in the living room.  Nothing was capturing my attention, and I was bored as hell. I threw my head back and groaned. Seriously, how is there nothing to watch?
   Out of boredom, I get up and walk over to my bookshelf. My eyes flit over the titles, and I smirk as my eyes land on one of the titles that actually stuck out. I laughed at myself, because the only thing that seems interesting to me was straight tentacle porn. I snatched it up anyway and walked back to the couch, checking the time. Hayden would seriously kill me if he caught me, but I have about 3 hours before he returns. So, I cuddle up and start reading.
   The smut happens almost immediately. Like, only 100 pages in. I felt my core begin to throb as I continued reading, and eventually it ached to the point where I needed relief. I bit my lip and looked around, like I was expecting to see him pop out. But, I moved my hand down my abdomen before slowly rubbing at my clit, soft moans escaping as I reread the scene. What was the worst that can happen?

HIS POV:
—————

   The door slammed harshly on my way in, and I winced out of betrayal. I was attempting to surprise her with my early arrival, hoping we could spend the whole night together. I heard a gasp, and I smiled to myself, thinking I scared her. I walked into the living room and tossed my coat on the armchair before I spotted what was really going on. My eyes narrowed.
   "Whatcha reading, darling?"

   Her eyes widened and her lips pursed. She hid the book under the blanket.
   I shook my head out of disappointment.
   "I told you we would never hide anything from each other, Mai. Now, tell me before somebody gets punished." It's a very well known rule that she's not allowed to touch herself or indulge in any sexual stuff by herself, because I'll always be there for her to fuck her until she can't walk.
   Like a dog with her tail in between her legs, she held out the book to me. I snatched it, and quickly found an excerpt to read aloud.

   "The slick tentacles were curling in my pussy. stretching me out as I cried against the one covering my mouth, as if anyone could hear me in this dark chamber." I rose an eyebrow, and she looked like she wanted to die from embarrassment. But by the time I was done with her, she won't be wishing for stupid fucking tentacles to be playing with her.

   She starts, "P-Please, I just-"
   "I understand."
   That makes her seem quite surprised, but I added, "I understand that you need to touch yourself. It's normal. But," I sported a devilish grin, "I could make you feel so much better than a stupid fucking tentacle." She swallowed at that.

   I adjusted the blanket off of her, and moved her so she was kneeling on the couch before me. I grasped at her hair and yanked her towards me as I pulled her into a deep kiss. She immediately threw her head back for easier access, and my tongue met hers. I bit her lip, earning a soft moan from her that made my erection twitch in anticipation. I could feel my cock already getting coated in precum. Mai just had that effect.
   My right hand still held her hair so her head was back, but my left trailed up and down her back and asscheeks as my mouth moved downward, trailing kisses and leaving marks along her neck. I found the sweet spot on her collarbone and sucked there, making her grab my hair too as she whimpered out. She even had a tattoo there, one of a pair of cherries. I nibbled at that spot too and she inhaled sharply. I looked up and met her eyes before moving lower to where her shirt was.
   I pulled away and quickly pulled her tank top over her head and threw it behind me as I beheld her gorgeous tits. She was wearing a red push-up that made me almost drool. I palmed one of her boobs and kissed her rougher, biting her lip and reeling her in. I unclipped her bra and threw that aside, too, and my lips met on of her peaked nipples. I rolled it in between my teeth and pinched the other, and she was whimpering louder beneath me, moaning when I used my teeth. I sucked both before moving in between the two and licking all the way up back to her mouth, kissing her one last time before pulling away. She looked at me longingly, and I knew what she wanted to do, and I wasn't going to complain.
   I stepped back and let her kneel in front of me, her ponytail swaying as she shook stray hairs away before unzipping my pants and staring at my cock under my boxers. She looked up at me and bit her lip, and my dick twitched again at the sight. She looked so submissive, so ready to take me.

   "You look so ready to suck my cock, Mai, darling. You know, you're so beautiful when you're looking up at me like that before swallowing me."

   She blushed, reddening, but she looked determined and pulled down my boxers, eyes wide as my cock sprung out. I don't think she'll ever get over my dick. She said it was the biggest she's ever been fucked with.

   She ran a hand up and down, pumping my shaft a couple of times. I groaned by the slight touch, but that turned into a louder moan when she licked my tip. It was the most sensitive part, and it was dripping with precum and twitching. She smiled up at me with her tongue still met. and she kitty-licked along my shaft before beginning to slowly suck. With her cheeks hollowed out on my cock as she looked at me, she looked like a fucking dream. She took me all in, deep throating me as I threw my head back and groaned out.

   "Such a good girl. You look so pretty, my little slut."

   She smiled against my cock, and moved her mouth down to my balls as she sucked those. I let out the loudest groan, and she sucked my balls as she pumped my shaft quickly. I felt myself about to cum, so I grabbed her hair and shoved my cock down her throat before spilling into her. She moaned, and willingly swallowed everything. She looked gorgeous with my cock buried down her throat, when she looks up at me after she makes me cum.

   I was still somehow hard, but again, Mai had that effect. I moved her so she was bent over the couch as I ripped off her shorts. She moaned out quietly, looking at me behind her. I rubbed my fingers against her pussy and looked at her grinning slyly before kissing her clit. She whimpered out. "P-Please" and I obliged.

   I licked circles around her pulsing clit, and flicked my tongue on it as she squirmed under me. She was hot and sweating. moaning out loudly as I relieved her. Her glasses were slipping off of her face but she didn't bother to adjust them as she was too preoccupied gripping the couch cushions and moaning my name. I sucked on the entirety of her heat, earning the loudest moan yet. I continued sucking at her clit and eventually nibbling, too. My tongue was then inside of her pussy. exploring her walls as she writhed "J-Just like that, Hayden..." God, I loved it when she said my name. I could feel her begin to reach her climax, because I knew how she shook beforehand.  I pulled away, earning a scoff and a whimper from her, but I told her my reasoning.

   "Just wait a second, darling. I want us to finish together so you're left dripping with my cum. You look so hot when you're flustered and full of me."

   She nodded, an invitation to enter her, so I said, "Say 'red' if it's too much, ok, honey?" I got another nod, so I licked her pussy one last time before standing up and beginning to push my cock in her pussy.

   I started slow, simply feeling how wet she was for me. Her folds were coated in her juices, dripping with need for my dick. I savored how it felt with just the head of my cock in her. My favorite part was when she was completely full with me, and she face she makes as her eyes roll back and her mouth gapes. I ever-so slowly push myself into her tight pussy before I'm completely balls deep. The entire time I was serenaded with loud moans. I feel like she'll never get over my size. When I feel her get a bit less tight and adjust to my size, I waste no time. I grab her hair in a makeshift ponytail and pull her head back as I begin to slam into her roughly, making her cry out and shake as she desperately grasps for something to steady her on the couch. The couch itself shakes and moves as well, and I groaned out a bit, too. My cock was violently slapping into her, and I was reveling in every bit of it, her moaning my name and the sounds of her juices coating me. I was nearing my climax, and I could feel that she was, too. I went even harder and added a finger to her clit as we both exploded, me spilling into her pussy, and her shaking and crying out. I think I fucked her so hard tears were running down her face. Her nails were clawing into the fabric and she was whimpering for 3 more minutes, me collecting myself, but still inside of her. When we're both done. I pick her up to go shower together before laying in bed and watching a movie together. I was still smiling when I fell asleep cuddling with her.

————————

Thank you for reading!!! I don't really like this one that much, I didn't really know where it was going. If anyone has any ideas please let me know 🙏