Professor's Punishment (F x M)

This story contains:
Teacher x Student, slapping, spanking, degradation, etc.

Pet names: Daddy, Sir, Princess, Slut, etc.

Enjoy!

———————

     The hot air of this classroom was seriously not helping. I was completely zoned out, for multiple different reasons. First off, History is by far my worst subject. Secondly, my teacher is stupid hot. He was young, had to be around 26, but he was so tall and alluding. He had fluffy blonde hair, rimmed glasses, and he carried himself with confidence that made me want to seriously bow down to him. It was only October, and I've already touched myself to imageries of his face in my mind as I moaned his name out into the silence of my room.
     As I was fantasizing further of all the ways we could pleasure each other, the shrill bell sounded which brought me back to my senses. There were goosebumps all down my legs from the cold, and this tartan skirt sure wasn't helping. I had rolled it to where it barely covered my ass, because everyone does that. I looked up through my shaggy curtain bangs as I heard my Professor begin to speak.
     "Alright, I just posted all of your guys' exam scores. If you are unhappy, I don't know what to tell you." He beamed, flashing beautiful teeth that seemingly reflected to light up his crazy green eyes. I found myself biting at my nails again, a habit I do when lost in thought. Thoughts about him—
     "Something wrong, Abigail?" Mr. Daniels inquired, staring at me and slightly smirking, a lopsided lazy effort that made me want to scream. "No, sir," I mustered out. I wanted to keep talking to him, so I added "I'm just very disappointed with my grade. Is there anything I can do?" I was indeed not upset with my grade, as I had gotten a 91%.
     "Well, Abigail," his smile widened, his dimples igniting. "I normally don't give extra points to students, but for you," he looked me up and down and my cheeks flushed at the sight of it "I might just do something special. It'll cost you, though."
     I shook my head in confusion. This has sounded like all of my fantasies, this could not be real. "What did you have in mind, sir?"
     He tsked, a slight snarl that made my pussy throb and my mouth water. "Bad girl, you. A 91? That's not the Abigail I know." he gestured for me to walk to his desk, and I immediately obliged. "But maybe you could show me the bad side of you that managed to get an A-." His eyes darkened and his already gruff voice turned even more husky. He began to run a couple fingers lightly down my arm, sending shockwaves through my body down to my core. I looked down at his arm then back up at him through thick lashes, and he looked sexier than ever. All of a sudden, he grabbed my chin with his right hand and squeezed my shoulder with his left. "Bad girls like you deserve punishment though, huh, slut?" I exhaled audibly, and he smirked foxily. The way he was using me turned me on way too much.
     The hand on my shoulder swiftly moved to grasp at my breast, earning a soft moan from me as I tilted my head back. He continued, squeezing my tit harshly and feeling for my nipples from over my shirt. He growled, unbuttoning my shirt and tossing it aside so I was left in my lace bra and plaid skirt. I wanted to touch him, feel him, so I pulled him closer to me My hands were on his hard chest as he pulled me in by the throat for a deep, longing kiss, devouring me whole as I repeatedly moaned into his mouth. His other hand moved from my breast down to behind my thighs as he lifted me so I was sitting on the cool desk, and my juices started to immediately leave a wet mark on the wood. He traced a finger around my wet, clothed pussy, and he chuckled darkly. "Somebody's a horny little slut," looking up at me through the glasses "Tell daddy, what do you want?"
     I gulped. "P-Please, sir, I need you..." I whimpered as the hand around my throat closed in. "Use your words, princess," he mumbled, and I added "Touch me, s-sir."
     He immediately took action, circling a calloused thumb against my throbbing clit. The motions he made on my heat send pulses of tension to the growing knot in my stomach, and I threw my head back yet again and moaned out loudly, dismissing the thought that anyone might hear me. All I wanted was more of him. "You like that princess? You like it when daddy makes you a moaning mess?" He smiled, his tongue resting on his upper teeth as he quickened the pace and added 2 different fingers to edge my waiting hole. I was so wet, the noises filling the room of me moaning, his expletives, and the sounds of my clit being massaged by my professor.

"That's it, darling. Writhe under me. You're just my plaything, my little toy."
"Sir, I'm s-so close..."
     He wrapped his fingers around my throat, closing off air for a couple seconds.
"Call me daddy, you whore. You belong to me."
"D-d-daddy I'm all yours. Please don't s-stop—"

     I was interrupted by him peeling my soaked panties aside and him thrusting 2 fingers into my pussy, curling them into my cavity and finding my g-spot with ease. His mouth sucked at my neck, leaving hickeys that won't be easy to cover up. I yelped out loudly, the feeling of my virgin hole being used sending my mind into a feeling of deep desire.

"That's it, my little slut. Cum for me like the whore you are."

     My body convulsed as my walls tightened around his long fingers, and I thrashed beneath his strong hands as I climaxed. My mind was a white-hot flash of light, and tears were pricking my eyes as my mouth opened and I screamed his name repeatedly. It was unlike anything I have ever felt before, and his fingers stayed in me until my pussy loosened with relaxation.
     He pulled my head towards him, and he kissed me deeply with passion and ownership, and he squeezed my ass that was sore from the hard desk top. He ran his fingers through the underside of my hair, before pulling away, looking me up and down, and walking towards the door, leaving me all alone to clean up after myself. I felt ashamed, and still so horny for more.

————————

Thank you for reading! I enjoyed this one a lot, because I love the teaching trope. Anyways, I could definitely see myself making a part 2 of this with more "punishment".

💌