Chapter 2: Heaven, Hell, Exorcists, and Overlords - Part 2

(3rd Pov Izuku)

Roughly one year later . . .

Izuku was five now, and been stuck in this foreign world for almost an entire year. He discovered that he wasn't in Japan. He was far from it, actually.
He was in hell. Pentagram City in the pride ring of hell, to be specific.

For the first few months of him living here, he was almost in a constant state of terror. His daily schedule was this: wake up early, safely get out of whatever hiding spot he had spent the night in, avoid people that wanted to hurt him - which was everyone - and find some food. Since he didn't have any money, Izuku had to resort to stealing. Which would end up with him being hunted down by the shot owner for an hour or two. Then after that he would find a new spot to stay for the night.

After he had gotten use to his new life, he wasn't as afraid as he was originally. He had found out that there were many similarities between here and Japan. There were often fights between sinner demons - Izuku learned what they were called - when they tried to gain new territory.

Whenever one was around, Izuku would close enough to see the exchange, but far enough away so they wouldn't see them. The abilities of the sinner demons weren't unlike that of quirks. Some had wings, others had multiple arms, there was even someone who could manipulate smoke!

Izuku had figured out where and where not to go when moving throughout hell. Stay AWAY from cannibal town, Izuku figured that out pretty early on. The doomsday district and entertainment district were both fine, but Izuku never stayed in those places for long. He tended to stay away from the center of town. That's where the most people were. There was also a large clocktower there with a timer that went down everyday. What ever it was counting down for, Izuku didn't want to know.

The carmine and kaiju districts were relatively safe, but the attention they attracted wasn't good. He often stayed in those places for a few days before moving somewhere else.

The one place the Izuku stayed in the most was the dragon district. It was a town in-between the carmine and entertainment district. He felt safe there, for some reason. He didn't know why, but it reminded him of home due to all of the Japanese related things there.

Izuku had tried to find out more about the book that brought him here in the first place, but was met with dead end after dead end. Due to being five, his options were limited. And he was yet to figure out any of the the words in the book. It was all so foreign to him.

The only thing he could understand about the book was that it was magical. Every time he tried to leave it somewhere, it would float into the air and suddenly appear next to him. And when he wouldn't carry the book, it would float after him.

The drawings in the book did give Izuku some context on what it could do; which helped him figure out it was a spell book. There was another word for it, but Izuku didn't know what it was.

The spells in the book remined Izuku of quirks. There were blasts of fire, a magic shield, a way to teleport, and some that would make him stronger. That's what he thought, anyway. There was only two or three drawings per page, and they weren't very descriptive.

Izuku missed his mother, and friend - Kacchan -  and missed his home. He just wanted to go home and see them again. But if he couldn't get those, he was hoping he would get his quirk soon. So that he'd at least have a way to possibly defend himself here.

-------------------------------

Izuku walked down the street, trying to look as small and unnoticeable as possible. He wore a pair of green shorts, his red shoes, and a red shirt with All Might's face on it, but it was different. Instead of All Might's normal smile, it was replaced with an evil grin filled with sharp teeth, and he eyes were black.
He had stolen the shirt and shorts a few months ago. He figured he was going to need some new shoes soon.