◇Prologue◇

Suza was peacefully walking down the street, going to school. On her way, she met her best friends : Eji, the middle one, and Kaido, the youngest, by a few months only ! Technically, they saw each other as family, but let's stick to that title. As always, Kaido was bursting out of energy, jumping around on the way while Eji tried to calm him down, scared he might get hit by a car. Typical Eji.
Kaido suddenly started running :

" We're late ! Hurry ! he yelled.

Wait up ! Kaido-kun ! "

Suza desperately tried to call the boy, but he was already far too ahead. Eji had decided to follow him, which also meant leaving her alone. Great, she thought. She sighted and started jogging to school, kicking a few pebbles here and there, hoping she wasn't too late because she did not want to get on Ms. Janice's bad side. That brought awful and traumatising memories in a playful manner. The youngster arrived exhausted and climbed the stairs, which led to her classroom. She peeked through the window and noticed that her teacher was facing the board. So, she took this opportunity to open the door without a creek and sneak into her place quietly. Luckily, Ms. Janice hadn't seen her, and her classmates were kind enough not to call her out. She mouthed a thank you to them and then placed her furniture on her table.

♧ As the morning lessons passed by, Suza joined the boys for lunch. They sat at a table for four and started ranting about random subjects :

" Hey guys, guess what ! I found this super cool stone on the floor this morning ! exclaimed Eji.
It looked quite shiny and beautiful, so I took it with me.

Eji ! You can't just pick up things from the ground. It's unsanitary, said Suza.

You ain't my mom...muttered Eji under his breath.

What was that ? glared Suza as she smacked his head.

Nothing, he huffed. "

Kaido was simply enjoying the show, a smile creeping on his lips and was now laughing like a maniac. The two others looked at him in disbelief but started laughing as well. What a comedic trio. Eji began to speak once more :

" Let's make a wish upon this stone ! he proposed.

Why ? asked Kaido.

For fun ! Also, to commemorate our awesome friendship ! he replied.

Awesome is an understatement, giggled Suza. "

They all placed their hands on the stone and made a wish. They all wished for the same thing : to escape from reality. The trio had stayed in the cafeteria for a long time and didn't realise that they were the last ones left. As they got up, a flash of light crossed their eyes, blinding them for a few seconds. The teenagers opened their eyes to adapt themselves. When their view was no longer blurry, they panicked. They were not in school, nor were they in Yokohama. Suza, Eji and Kaido, three teenagers, were transported into another city ?

Author's notes :
Hi ! So, this is my first English story, so please bare with me ! TvT
But anyway, I hope you liked this beginning.
Just a warning, this story is quite slow, but once they meet 1-A , things will go faster !
Have a nice day/night !

~ Sunflower