Ch 10

Ishan reluctantly let go of shubman's hold, as the latter slightly pushed him towards his class.
"It's gonna be alright Ishu, you will be late go!" Shubman bid him with smile.

Even though Ishan is good at socialising, the whole environment was quiet new for him. He was scared if he could keep up with the other students of city. Ishan still took a deep breath , waving back at Shubman then going in.

Ishan quietly sat on a bench, noticing only 3 students arrived yet. He decided to approach few students and not very surprisingly, he was able to gain attention. Ishan always has the trait that made everyone feel oddly comfortable with him, the usual jolly nature took over him again.

Thats when a girl around Ishan's age enters the room, holding her bag , looking around her.
She noticed the giggling boy, she quickly went to him.
"Um, Ishan?" She blurted out.

"Are, Aditi. Nice to see you again" Ishan smiled.

Ishan and Aditi next to each other that day, both becoming friends instantly. Well mostly because of Ishan, it was his nature.

But for Aditi, it was kind of special. She doesn't usually experience this. she felt giddy to gain a friend on her first day.

On their first day they only had one class, they were dismissed early.
Ishan bid a goodbye to his classmates, he went out of the room with Aditi.

"see you tomorrow, Aditi"

"Bye Ishan, see you tomorrow my mishti friend!" Aditi bid him goodbye with a bright smile, before leaving.

Ishan stood there blinking.

Ishan came around the gate to see Shubman already waiting for him, busy reading a book while sitting in a bench.

Ishan ran to him, "shubii~!" Ishan sang , making the boy look up with a smile.

"Aa gaye? How was the class Ishan?"
Shubman got up putting his book in his sling bag.

"It was great! I made many friends!"
Ishan held Shubman's hand as they walked through the streets, Ishan excitedly said every details of his day just like a kid.
Shubman patiently listened to all his talks, he was glad to see Ishan his real self.

It was afternoon and Ishan realised he got nothing to do. So as usual, he approached his only companion in that house, his husband.
He went to Shubman who was busy gathering some papers.

"Shubi?"

"Hm?" Shubman hummed while doing his work.

Ishan went to the opposite side of the table of Shubman, he sat on the chair to see what the other was doing.

"What's the meaning of 'Mishti'?" Ishan wondered.

Shubman smiled, "why?"

"Aditi called me her mishti friend" Ishan said, tilting his head.

"That you are" Shubman said, ruffling Ishan's hair.

"But I don't know the meaning?" Ishan questioned again with a slight frawn.

"That's a bengali word , it's means sweet" Shubman replied with a chuckle, he finished arranging the papers and moved them to other room.

Ishan sat on the chair, blushing a little.

Does shubman really think he is sweet??

His thought was soon interrupted by a young lady entering the room, her complexion being bright, she wore a neatly plated blue saree, with a braided ever so  black hair, elegent pearl necklace .

"Shubman!"
She called out but her smile soon being interrupted by confusion.

"Who are you? Servents are allowed to sit on his chair now?"

-------------------------------------------------------
Do comment and vote! Let me know your opinions!

Also , I am not hating or being rude at any player but what was that Rohit said in that interview?😭
Did he seriously mention Ishan and Hardik, it actually seemed so-