!Filler Chapter!

A/N: Yes, Eugene(well, Flynn at the moment) is a villain here. Do I care if you don't like it? Not really(Not tryna be rude, sorry). Am I still gonna write it? H3ll yeah! Anyway, this is a chapter on what happened after Mother Knows Best.
____________________________________________________________________

Gothel was walking throught the forest, muttering to herself about Rapunzel. "The ungrateful brat...she'll listen to me yet."

After a minute of walking, she overheard 3 men talking about stealing the royal crown. She decided to pretend to run into them while 'walking home'.

"Hey, watch where you're going, lady." The tall one with the eyepatch had said.

Gothel recognized them all from the wanted posters, but she made no comment on that. Instead, "Why, hello, boys." She said.

"What do you want?" The shorter one said.

"Nothing...Though, I have a favor to ask...and I'll help you with that heist you were talking about."

Now she saw she had the men interested. The other tall man with the sideburns spoke up. "Oh? And what's the favor?"

"Well...I need you to help me catch a girl...by tricking her into thinking the other girl with her...has left. Though, I'll need you as the cherry to our front." Gothel stated, pointing the short guy, Rider.

"Hmm... Now, that's something I can do! How so??" Rider asked.

"Well, you're a wanted criminal, correct?"

"...Yes?"

"Well, the girl that I'm trying to catch is with a girl that wants to catch you. Once we distract them and knock her out...we'll send her off on the boat, to make it look like she's leaving. We'll have you there too, but you have to look like you're struggling to escape ropes."

"Interesting... I'm in. What about you 2?" Rider asked the Stabbington brothers.

"As long as we're able to get the crown, I'm in." The one with sideburns said. The eyepatch one nodded in agreement.

"Very well...it's settled then, boys?" Gothel asked with a smirk, her tone menacing.

All three men nodded in agreement, smirking as well. This would make for one interesting mission.
____________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry this one was short guys, but, well, their interaction was short in the movie, right?🥲😩 Even if it wasn't, oh well! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!😁😁