10. the calm or strom

Once upon a time , when we are in college we just two of us ..!!

That time :

Ranjini : karthi...k.. !! Neenga free time la ena pannuvinga ..?

Karthik : hmm..!! I think nan amma ku help pannuven .. illina ethathu places pathi padipen .. apdiyum illina youtube papen ..!!

Ranjini : ohh ... Apdi ena ena places pathi pathu irukinga ..?

Karthik : mostly, north sides than .. Udaipur, Jaipur palaces aprom anga iruka cultures lam , aprom Himachal region la iruka tribal peoples anga iruka mystery stories aprom avanga cultures, aprom Punjab oda food variations ellam papen ..!!

Ranjini : ohh ..!!

Karthik : hmm ..!!

Ranjini : ungaluku pets lam pedikuma ..?

Karthik : pedikum ... But valathathu illa ..!!

Ranjini : ohh ..!!

Karthik : hmm .. unaku pets pedikuma ..?

Ranjini : romba pedikum .. cute aa irukum .. namba mela atha vida vera yaru nalum avlo pasam vekka mudiyathu ..!!

Karthik : ohh .. correct than .. but, what will you do if you get someone like that ..?

Ranjini : if it happens then I'm the lucky one ..!!

Karthik : then consider yourself as luckiest..!!

She started to blush ..!  I'm too feeling shy ...!

Karthik : so , unga v2la pets irukuma ..?

Ranjini : enga v2 la nan irukurathe perusu .. ithula pets vera ...!!

I don't know what to say ..!!

Ranjini : but , anga beach paakathula oru pet shop iruku .. "cutie pie" ..!  Superaa irukum..!!

I was mesmerized by her ..! 

Ranjini : antha name pola anga iruka ellame cuties than .. romba irukathu ... Enaku epovathu yariyathu miss pandra mari iruntha .. anga than poren ..! Anga oru dog fellow irupan .. avanuku nan vecha name "bujiks" .. nala kolu kolu nu irupan .. sema cute theriyuma .. namba ethathu pesunalum avanuku puriyum .. i miss him ..!!

Mini karthik : achoo ..!!

Karthik : seri vidu .. namba atha adopt pannalam ..! 

Ranjini : hmm .. ( she started to blush )

At present :

Cha .. what a memory...!!

This is the same pet shop "cutie pie" .. now , i wanna see the "bujiks" ..!!

When i entered the shop , i miss her more .. i want her to be with me .. and introduce me to her favourites..!!

I want to listen all the cute stories from her .. i want to see her talk freely ... Ohh god .. i want to see my ini ❤️..!! I miss you ini ❤️..!!

I'm just seeing all the animals and thinking about her ..!!

At the beach :

Krish pov :

This sleepy head went to her dream land ..!!

What will i do with her ..?! Oh god . She is irritating but interesting...!!

She loves everyone around her and cares for them ..!!

Before , she went to Chennai for abi and now she in Kanyakumari for ranju ..!!

She will do anything for her loved ones..!! Now , she has two beautiful family.. two supporting brothers especially the one is her twin ..!!

And she also has me beside her ...!! She will always have me .. !! How can i leave this creature 👻...!! She may be dangerous to our lives ..!! Nah nah .. just kidding .. ! But, i will be with her always..!!

I know she is troubling her little demon head with her bestfriend.. that is the overthinking..!!

But , i don't know what it is ..? And what she is thinking...?

May be she is thinking about ranju ..? Or may be someone is troubling her ..? Or may be she is some kinda trouble..? Or any other things ..?

Oh god , why I'm overthinking...!! Is her bestfriend invade my brain...!! Why I'm like this why it comes to her ...!!

Around her , i want to be an intelligent one as well as a dump one .. !! But , why ..?

But, i want to keep her happy ...!! I want to make her happy..!

This little devil is doing something to me ...!! I don't know what it is ..? But , one thing for sure i just want to protect her ..!!

At Ranjini's home :

Ranjini was in her room .. and her aunt and uncle was in living room but with their own thoughts..!!

The daily routine of ranjini is .. she will do her work that is cleaning and helping her aunt in cooking and washing the clothes and gardening.. which keeps her alive...!!

In Ranjini's room she was aimlessly seeing or sadly gazing her window.. without any emotions in her eyes...!  Which expresses that she is already defeated and she is tired from all the happenings...!! May be she is waiting something.. some miracle to happen.. something to give her hope ..!!

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Hi guys...!!

I hope you all like this one...!!

Vote comment and share...!!

Thank you...!!

Stay safe and take care 💙❤️...!