11. tears and hope ..!

Hi buddies...!!

I know it been very long since i updated ..!!

Just forgive this poor child ..!!

The semester hold me this long ..!! I hope you guys will understand me and forgive me ..!!

I promise you all that here after the story will be on the track without any gap .. !! And if anything happened.. i will inform you all ..!!

Thank you...! Here you go ..!!

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Hugging the silence

So tight.. !

Untill the heaviness

In your hear leaves

Your soul ...✨

Her aunt : ipo ena pandrathu .. !! Avanga sonna nal kitta vanthuruchi ..!! Iniku vanthu apdi pesitu poranga .. !! Ipo ena than pandrathu ..!?( Towards Ranjini's uncle)

But , he was keeping quiet.. he didn't open his mouth...!!

Her aunt : inga na ivlo pesuren .. neenga amithiya irunga .. ? Inga namba ponnoda life ipdi iruku ... Neenga ena na ethum sollama irukinga ..?

Her uncle: eniya ena panna solra .. !! Enakum ava ponnu thandi .. enakum ethum therila.. ena pannanum.. yar kita ethathu sollanum nu kuda therila ..!!

Her aunt broke into tears .. her uncle's heart also broken seeing his wife and thinking about his niece.. no no his daughter's life and her future..!!

Her aunt : ithalam namba epdinga ava kita solrathu .. ava padipu .. avaloda career.. ava dreams .. ayioo enanga pannuva ava .. ivlo nal ava etho irukomnu iruntha .. ipo ethu .. ellam ena sollanum .. avala avlo torture panni .. ava.. avala iruka vidama ..?! Ellam .. kadavuleee ..!!

But , she didn't know that the poor soul was hearing everything and broken into pool of tears ..!!

Her aunt : oru vela ava amma appa irunthu iruntha .. avala sandhosama pathu irupangala ...!! Ivalum ivlo kastam anupavachiruka mattala..?!

Ranjini can't control her tears .. !! Yeah of course.. till this incident, she hated her aunt but when she get to know the real reason.. how can she hate her .. she can't bear her loved one's in this state ..!!

Ranjini don't know .. that to be happy or to be sad in this moment...!!

Because , she always want to be loved .. and when she got what she wanted .. she can't be happy.. is the agony of life ..?

After 2 days...!!

Krish pov :

It's been two days , since we arrived kanyakumari...!!

Today morning we got a call from lawyer uncle .. saying that bastards arranged a marriage and it is tomorrow..!!

Karthik was in trace .. his love of his life is in sorrow and he can't do anything...!!

But , if everything goes according to our plan then everything will be okey ..!!

That minion , yesterday called sivagami aunty .. to know the situation of their house ..!!

But ,to the surprise.. !! Ranju was the one who attended it ..!! I know she is suspicious about the voice.. but she didn't ask any questions.. she just hand over the phone to her aunty...!!

We spoke to aunty and assured everything going to be well and good .. and asked them to not worry about this problem and we will take care of it ..!!

We didn't said anything to her .. because we don't want to confuse her ..! 

They going to thought it is some kinda miracle ..!!

We are excited as well as nervous..!!

Why god why ... I think.. our life is more thriller than the horror roller coaster rides ..!!

We are just college students but now , we are acting as some mature CBCID's ...!! Are we really that much matured..? To face this much things ...!!

I think our life will be a great story or some webseries..!! Like which can be taken to many many seasons and till the audience will pity us .. !!

If this continues the audience will get to see us in bland head .. !! Ohh god .. my beautiful hair...!!

Mini Krish: chai .. krish .. are you this much childish ...!!

Krish : hey .. brainy .. don't say this .. because I'm diverting myself from all the problem surrounding us ..!!

Mini Krish : ohh .. you are coming that way ..!

Krish : I'm not ..!!

Mini krish : just put some subtitles.. that you are diverting yourself.. otherwise the readers will think that the author is diverting the story ...!!

Krish : get lost...!

Mini Krish: 😏

We don't need god's pity on us .. but just give us a small break ..!!

As per our plan .. today's night lawyer uncle going to inform them about the clause in the will ..!!

Hopefully.. tomorrow.. by this time everything will be over .. right ...??

Hopefully.....??!!!!

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Hi guys... !!

I hope you all like this one..!!

Vote comment and share...!!

Thankyou...!!

Stay safe and take care ❤️💙..!