✰ Chapter 15 ✰

Author's Pov ~

Location📍: Uttrakhand ( Mussoorie)

Day 1

Everyone reached uttrakhand and slept as they were all very tired. Next day they all planned to go for some shopping for wedding as Sanvi wanted to. Nivanshi, Rudhra, Parth and Anahira came together for some shopping. Vanya is at home as she's not feeling well whereas Arman is having shoulder pain so he also decided to stay their and Vishakha also. So currently they are at the popular marketplace of Uttrakhand and looking at various things.

Nivanshi : "Anahira let's go there" she said while pointing to Jhumka stall.

Anahira nodded

They both moved towards the stall whereas Rudhra and Parth are standing in a corner talking with each other.

They both took some ear rings for themselves. They moved from one stall to another. They took so many things with them. It's been 1 hour they both are shopping. Now Parth is getting bored so he moved towards them and took the hand of Anahira.

Anahira: "what?" She said while adjusting her bangles

Parth : "look at me"

Anahira: "I am busy....I will talk to you later"

Nivanshi moved towards Anahira and took her to another stall. Parth get annoyed by both of them whereas Rudhra is watching all drama.

Parth again moved towards them.

Parth: "Nivanshi.... Rudhra is calling you" he lied

Nivanshi : "Anahira ko lejane ke liye jhut toh mt bol"

(Translate: Don't lie to take Anahira away with you)

Parth : "jb pta hai toh itna ignore kyu kr rhe ho dono"

(Translate: When you know then why are you both ignoring me so much?)

Nivanshi and Anahira exchanged their glances to each other and laughed. Parth is looking too annoyed with them. He rolled his eyes and took Anahira's hands. He took her with him to somewhere else and left Nivanshi alone.

Nivanshi saw the Golgappa stall. It is hard to miss a golgappa seller selling golgappas in the half-lit narrow street. Customers crowd around his stall.

Rudhra saw her walking towards the stall so he also decided to follow her.

Rudhra : "hey!......where are you going?"

Nivanshi: "there" she pointed towards golgappe stall

Rudhra: "don't eat them..... it's not hygienic"

Nivanshi: "who told you??"

Rudhra: "umm...I heard from someone"

Nivanshi: "it's not unhygienic... don't worry.....and walking past a stall selling golgappa and you can't resist the urge to have at least five or ten of them"

Rudhra: "I never tried so I don't know"

Nivanshi: "you never???...then how are you surviving??" She said and raised her eyebrow

Rudhra: "I guess we need water and oxygen to survive, right?"

Nivanshi: "no....you need water, oxygen and golgappe to survive on this earth"