✰ Chapter 28 ✰

Arman's Pov~

Arman's Pov~

Everyone is engaged in the movie it is acting quite interesting, it's a movie about a girl who lost her parents at a young age and now her parents'soul or something is looking for her, kinda like this. Vanya was sitting beside and was looking at the screen a few minutes ago but looks like isn't interested now or maybe scared.

She covered herself fully with the blanket, she even took my part of the blanket and her eyes were covered with both of her hands. I looked at her for a few minutes and then the screen. After some more minutes I looked again at her but yet again her eyes are closed.

Arman: "Are you scared", I whispered to her.

She flinched and literally screamed suddenly.

Vanya: "Ahhhh....Bhooottt!?!?!?"

Everyone looked at her with the big eyes and she realised what she just did. She looked at me and then at everyone else with a little awkward smile.

Vanya: "I..I am s..sorry guys, p..please continue"

Nivanshi: "I told you na you'll be the first one to get scared"

Vanya: "Who said I am s..scared no I am not vo...actually it was sudden jumpscare na soo.... I'm alright, you guys continue it's f..fun right?", she said awkwardly.

Everyone nodded and gave her a side eye before shifting their attention on the screen. I chuckled after noticing her covering her eyes again.

Arman: "You killed a cockroach right? and now you're scared with this" I whispered

She Removed her hands from her eyes and looked at me with a little glare while sweat was visible on her forehead.

Vanya: "Shut up...I ain't scared okay....I..I am sleepy yes... I'm sleepy"

Arman: "Alright then I thought you're scared..my bad", I chuckled and once again looked at the screen.

_______________⭑⚝๋࣭⭑⚝๋࣭⭑⚝_____________