Chapter 5

Koji-

The last thing I remember was watching from a curled-up position as the beast raised its arm and swiped at Shin's face. Then everything went black.
I woke up sopping wet, rain falling into my eyes as I stared at the dark grey sky. Sit up with slight difficulty, still feeling the throbbing in my arm. Ggrey, cloudy sky
I look around, observing my surroundings. To the left of me is a large lake, stretching for many miles, with large mountains rising on the horizon. To my right, a large green field with white and pink, foreign looking flowers. White flowers are curled and have many layers of petals, like shark teeth. The top layer or petals are slightly folded inward, whereas the second layer is spread out with very few flower petals. It follows this pattern all the way down to the stem.
The pink flower is far different from the layered white flower. While the white one was layered, this one had many petals all crammed together. The closest onone to me had about 10 petals. In the middle of the flower was a bunch of styles, a stalk-looking thing with buds on the top, and on the leaves of the petal are colors like orange, purple and even pink maxed around on it.
Behind me I see more fields and flowers. I also saw Kadie and Amilia. I look in front of me suddenly realizing that I need to help Shin. Ahead of me I see him trying to wake Mikhail up. Not a cut on his face. I breathe a sigh of relief.
I look behind me again to see Kadie sitting up. Her eyes wander around for a second before focusing on something behind me, which I assume was shin and Mikhail, and then me. She looked terrified, to say the least. She looks away from me and to her right, her eyes locking on Amilia’s unconscious body a little way away from her.
I look to Amilia as well. We both watch as a cut appears along her left cheek out of nowhere. It reminds me of my arm. I look down at where the monster had slashed and see my clothes getting soaked through with blood, but the shirt wasn’t torn or ruined in any way. I roll up my sleeve to evaluate how bad my wound is. The wound is deep, and the blood is trailing down my arm. I grab my sleeve with my teeth and tear it and tie it tightly around my upper arm. I turned back around to see Kadie next to Amilia trying to shake her awake. I watch as her eyes startle open, her pupils dilated. I watch as she sits up quickly, crying hysterically, grabbing at her head, and screaming. I watch as Mikhail comes running by to comfort her. And I watch as her wraps his arms around the hysterical girl’s body. And I watch as her tears soak his shirt.
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
This Chapter is a bit short but I am still working on it haha. Something I would like to note is that this is only my first draft so there is a lot I still have to work on.
And as always, I would love to hear your feedback or ideas on how I can make this story better!!