#003

Omniscient.

" You look so pretty tuts." India said blowing kisses at the phone. Solana laughed quickly blowing them back as she stared at herself in the mirror.

She felt pretty. India was one of the prettiest bitches she knew. So if India told her she was cute she definitely was. Cause she didn't sugar coat nothing!

" You really thank so ?" Solana said second guessing as she applied more lipgloss to her lips before she slid it into her purse.

" I know girl, lemme see that ass one mo gin." She said and Solana busted out laughing. She scooted the chair back standing up.

She pushed it back in fixing the camera doing a full 360 slowly as India took FaceTime pictures of her. " Girl you bad. I think I want you." India said laughing with a smile placed on her face.

" You not the only one." Solana said and Sage walked into the room staring at her. " You look pretty boo! You ready ? ride waiting on us." Sage said taking pictures of Solana.

Solana nodded grabbing her phone as they walked out the house. " You look pretty too sister, now how long is the concert and is we getting turnt?" Solana said and Sage nodded.

" Grannylulu about to stop at the store and give us drinks and plus indy got us some." Sage shrugged and Ms.Louise smacked her teeth.

" I told yo damn ass to calll me Lulu im to pretty to be a granny." She said and Sage laughed nodding.

After a while of driving they came to a stop and Lu got out the car. Solana took that as the time to take picture and videos. She posted two of them on her story before she closed her phone wanting to save the battery.

" Hide your mama from yo story." Sage reminded her and she did so. " Oh, Thanks." She said and Sage gave her a small nod in return seeing Lu come out the store with drinks and chasers for them.

She poured it up and they took it. " Okay, now concert, have fun and don't do anything you'll regret." Lu said as she dropped them off.

" Okay, we won't be safe love you." Solana smirked waving into the small window.

" Yeah yeah, Love yall more and be extra safe." Lu said and they nodded walking away.

" VIP, go there to the left." The man said and The girls nodded as he put the card over both of their heads pointing.

Solana followed Sage holding onto her hand tightly not wanting to get lost.

" I been learning all this man songs, he better sing every last one of them." Solana shrugged and Sage nodded as they got to the front seeing Bryson tiller on the stage.

" We a little late, that's fine that mean Kingvon up next." Sage cheered and Solana nodded recording Bryson tiller as he sung ' Exchange'

" I know you want the same last name as him, him being tiller he a silent young nigga he been real ever since!" Solana screamed rapping the song before she caught her breath.

Sage just watched vibing and sipping off her drink slowly before the lights went off making her grab onto Solana for safety.

There was a beat and then the lights flash with red before a voice came on.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN GIVE IT UP FOR KING VON" he said and the crowd got hype.

Solana's heart dropped seeing him walk onto the stage. Most girls were ready to come out their drawls to get to him.

Solana heard his voice before and she thought it was sexy but seeing his face it was even sexier. She smiled seeing him as he picked up the mic letting his dreads sway as he walked around the stage.