#006

" Aww Solana He's so handsome!" Sage cheezed holding onto the small baby.

" Yes he is! He is gonna be so tall." Solana laughed laying her head back on Von.

" How you feeling baby, what's on yo mind." She asked him softly handing the baby to him.

" I'm just, happy I gotta son! He finally hea. DylanfromdaO." Dayvon smiled brightly as Dylan wrapped his small finger around his pinky.

The Biggest Time Skip.

13 Years Later.

Dylan Da'Khye Bennett

                            ↳ doo, khye

↳ doo, khye

Chicago, IL

" Dylan! Bring yo ass." Solana yelled from downstairs making him smack his teeth.

" Hea I come folks." He spoke grabbing his phone sliding his headset off his head. He walked down the stairs seeing his mother on the phone.

" Aw shit." He mumbled walking into the kitchen standing across from her. " Waddup ma." He spoke letting his Chicago accent come through.

" Why the fuck you cussed out Mr.Larry today? You embarrassed that man and you made him cry." She said pointing in his face and he smiled.

" Ain my fault that nigga ah bitch." Dylan shrugged. Solana laughed at him snatching his phone out his hand.

" Who you even on the phone with Dylan!" She said ignoring the fact he just cussed.

" Some girl, why you worried and I'm hungry ma." He said looking down at the phone. " Hey Are you his mama?" Jayla smiled at the phone. Solana nodded.

" Is this your girlfriend?" Solana said and Dylan shook his head no quickly. " Ion fu- mess with her, we just finna play the game cool out lil folks." Dylan snatched the phone hanging up on Jayla.

Jayla had strong feelings for him but he ain't want her at all. Dylan didn't want no female. He just dogged them out and went on to the next.

You could say he was heartless, or emotionless. He didn't care for nobody except for his mama, grandma's, aunties and his dad.

"She look different from the other girl you was on the phone with." Solana said he chuckled. "Ma how many times I'm gon have to tell you? I get bitches." He spoke texting his dad who was on the way.