ch.1: This is a living hell

⚠️WARNING: This story contains mature content including strong language and depictions of violence that may not be suitable for some readers. Reader discretion is advised.⚠️

Marlowes POV

"Marlowe get up and come eat breakfast or you will be late for university" shouted my mom from downstairs. I rolled around in bed not wanting to get up and go to that hellish place called university.

Anyway I got up and threw on my oversized sky blue hoodie that covers half of my hands and most of my body so that the greenish blueish marks left from the people I hate the most in this world, my bullys that are too visible on my pale white skin won't be visible to my parents.
Then I wore my wide jeans and white sneakers and got down to eat breakfast.

"Good morning mom!" "Good morning Marlowe! Hurry up and eat so I can drive you to the university." "Okay mom!" I finished my breakfast, took my strawberry milk and went to my mom's car . She drove me near school and then I kissed her goodbye and left hoping to not meet my bullys. I quickly went through the corridors and went to my lecture room thanking God that my bullys didn't see me . After finishing the first lecture we had a break so I got out on the corridor but I wish I didn't. As I got on the corridor about 1 meter away from me i noticed Jasper and Finnian my bullys.

I tried to turn quickly without them noticing me and running but it was too late thay had already seen me and were chasing after me. "Stop there you fucking faggot!" yelled Jasper from behind me. I got scared and my breath hitched while my legs started to tremble but even though I didn't stop . While running I felt a hand grabbing my hood so hard that I fell to the ground tears welled my eyes threatening to fall as I trembled from the fear.

"Ohh is the ugly fag about to cry?" Said Finnian ironically while pushing my trembling body hard to the wall. I winced from the pain but as soon as I did a slap collided with my face. Tears fell from my eyes staining my reddened cheek. "Stop crying you dumb idiot. Why you crying it was just a little slap. Shut your stinky mouth up and stop crying for nothing." Said Jasper while kicking me harder and harder in my gut. Finnian joined him soon after kicking my ribs area . I curled up as a ball on the floor while crying and covering my face with my hands.

Soon after beating me almost unconscious Jasper and Finnian left while laughing and so did the people that were gathered around us watching but not saying anything either because they didn't care or because they were scared to do so.

I slowly sat up hugging my knees and crying till my eyes became bloodshot red."W-what have I done wrong? W-why do they do this to me I never did anything bad to anyone. Am I the problem that no one likes me?" I said while sobbing. But I knew that I couldn't stay there or thay would do the same thing to me again so I slowly got up while holding my gut area with my hand and with the other helping on making myself more steady. After I was up I slowly got outside of the university and went in the nearby park it was one of my favorite places to go when I was sad. When I arrived there I sat on one of the swings and started swinging slowly while thinking about what happened and crying. We had still one lecture left since one got canceled but Jasper and Finnian had it to so I didn't go and decided to wait in the park till the time to go home comes.

Jasper and Finnian started bullying me around the middle of the semester when they somehow found out that I was gay . At first it was only comments about my height or the fact that I'm gay but than it somehow escalated and they started hitting or kicking me but I couldn't tell anything about this to my parents because they kept threatening me that thay will do even worse things to me if I dared to tell them anything. Because of the fear of what they can do and the trauma I developed because of them I never told my parents about the bullying and even tried hard to hide it. Even when I couldn't handle it anymore and when I wanted to tell them or to talk to someone about it the "what ifs" hounted me.

________________________________________________________________________

Hi everybody!👋
So this far this is the first chapter. How was it? I hope you liked it as I'm trying my best to write something good.
Our fluff ball got hurt so much in this chapter what are your thoughts on the next chapter?
By the way please comment and vote if you can.
Love you bye 😘🫶

-Spider Lily