ch.3.How dare you!

Dexter POV

We were heading inside ignoring the bustling sounds of the students and going towards our lecture room. Seth,Kai and I were in the same lecture room and Azura in a different one so we said our goodbyes and went our separate ways deciding on meeting in the hallway after our lectures.

• • •

"We are finally done with lectures for the day!" grumbled Seth. "Forget about that and let's go and meet with Azura." I answered tired of all this shit.

Walking down the hallway I noticed something. "What are a bunch of students doing in a somewhat hidden corner of the hallway" I thought, but I just pushed away the weird feeling and decided to keep walking but then my eye caught a whif of silky white hair and I heard small whimpers. As if someone was pushing me I headed towards the crowd of people.

"Where are you going" I heard Kai telling me. "Just go ahead and find Azura I'll be following you later!"

As they left I was heading to the crowd and when I got close enough I couldn't believe my eyes. It was the angel I saw at the swings, and I got a really good idea of why he was crying yesterday. My blood started boiling as I saw him curled up in a ball in the cold floor crying while two idiots were kicking him .

How dare they, how dare they touch what's mine!?

At that moment all I saw was red as I pushed through the crowd and punched one of the boys that was kicking my angel in the jaw. The other one tried to punch me but I caught his arm and pulled it behind his back while kicking him . Now both of them were in the ground hissing from pain.

The white snow ball was now fainted on the floor with tears staining his pretty face. I picked him up in my arms bridal style and growled to the boys.

"If you ever again dear to touch what's mine I will make you pay!" With that I left not caring about the people watching or what they thought. My only thought at that time was to get my angel to the doctor.

As I was walking towards the meeting place we had with Azura I was deep in thoughts.
"Why did I call him my angel and mine !?" I was deep in thoughts when Azura, Seth and Kai came in my view.

They were looking at me like I had grown horns but still said nothing and just watched in amazement.

"To the car fast and drive to the hospital!" I told Seth. They just rushed to the car and didn't say anything .

When we arrived to the hospital I called for our family's doctor and when he came down I explained everything to him and took my angel to the treatment room . The doctor told me to wait outside and so I did.

"Ok, I think you need to explain what the fuck just happened!" said Azura .

I explained everything to them about how I had seen him in the swings crying yesterday and what happened today and when I finished their mouths stayed agape from amazement.

"Am I hearing this right the Grim Reaper just felt bad for someone and saved him from bullys?!"said Seth still amazed but with a grin on his face "I agre with you Seth I think we're dreaming!" Answered Azura. Only Kai stayed calm.

At that moment the doctor came out and told us we could go inside . "How is he doctor?" I asked impatiently "He has fainted from the shock but that is not the problem right now!" I wasn't understanding if that's not the problem than what is? At that moment as if the doctor had read my mind he raised his shirt and answered, "this is the problem" the little cutie was filled with marks of domestic violence all over his little body there were purple , blueish and greenish marks. My blood started to boil how dare they do this to him.

"He has marks of domestic violence and after checking him and doing an x-ray he also has a fractured rib."

At that moment I felt like I had to protect this little one at all costs and never let anyone hurt him again but why did I feel like this though!?

After 5 minutes the cutie came to his senses. He started opening his eyes slowly blinking from the bright light.

"W-where am I?" He asked more to his self as it seemed he hadn't noticed us there yet. "Your in the hospital" I told him but as soon as he noticed he was In the presence of people he curled up on the corner of the bed and started shaking slightly.

"Don't worry little one nobody's going to hurt you here!" I spoke softly and gently to not scare him. "Y-y-your n-not going t-to h-h-hurt me?" He asked stuttering uncontrollably. "No were not " Said Azura this time smiling widely at him.

I wanted to rip apart whoever traumatized this little one so much . "What is your name little one?" I asked him .

"It's Marlowe, Marlowe Lee." He said his cheeks becoming rosey as he finally noticed the nickname.

I smiled a bit at his reaction as the others were looking at me as if I had gone crazy.

But than Marlowe panicked. "What's the time?" He asked
"It's 3pm" answered Kai. "Oh no I'm late my parents will worry!" he said panicked trying to get out of the bed.

"Don't worry I will drive you home!" I said. He looked at me for a bit but than shoke his head as a yes. I smiled and we all headed to my Mercedes g wagon.

Dexter's car

Marlowe froze for a moment when he saw the car and I was smiling at his cuteness

Marlowe froze for a moment when he saw the car and I was smiling at his cuteness. We all got on the car. "Where's your house?" I asked Marlowe "xxx street" he answered and I started the engine . In 20 minutes we were at his house it was a small house with a homely feeling to it. "Thank you for getting me to the hospital and also for driving me home" said Marlowe while blushing a little and playing with his fingers. "Cute" I thought than answered him,"It was no problem at all let's see each other tomorrow at uni btw. Bye"
"Goodbye" he answered slowly.

________________________________________________________________________

Soooo how is the new chapter and what do you think will hapen in the next chapters?
Comment any thoughts or any requests about new chapter and vote if you liked the chapter.
Love you byeeee🫶💋🩷

-Spider lily 🌺