A Nice Day Out

This story contains themes of BD/SM, DD Kink, Strong language and Sexual themes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can we go to the bookshop, Daddy?"

"If you're a good girl, then yes," He answered simply, reversing into the parking space of his choice.

I face forward and nod, "Aren't I always a good girl?"

"No," He smirked pulling the handbrake, "You're a fucking brat," He unclipped his seat belt, then mine, "Come on baby, lets go,"

I grab my bag from the footwell and by the time my hand reached the door handle, it was pulled from me and a large hand grasped my own gently.

"Thank you,"

"You're welcome baby, have you got the list?"

I beam at him and pat my handbag, "The goods are secure,"

"Hold my hand, I don't want you getting lost," Daddy instructed while I adjusted my bag.

"You look really nice today, Daddy" I smiled at him, the sun made his dark lashes seem a toasty brown colour.

"You always look nice, angel, especially with those marks up your neck," He grins cheekily.

I gasped, "That's why you chose this top?!"

"That's for me to know, and you to never find out," He teased.

That sly prick. He never chose this top for me to wear. The skirt, maybe. The boots and cardigan, sometimes. But the little string vest? Never.

It showed too much cleavage in my opinion, but Daddy knew best.

The first place we went to was Primark, Daddy and I had just moved into our first house and we had so much free space. After being cramped up in apartments for over six years, it made us realise how much we didn't own.

I bought some towels, bedclothes, and everyday underwear. Just the basics.

Then we went to Ann summer where Daddy treated us both to some new toys with the promise of a show later on.

It was a long and tiring day, but he made good on his promise and went to the bookshop. He seemed to get more irritated as the day went by though, and I couldn't make out why. I was being a good girl, us being at the bookshop had proven it.

So, why?

Daddy's phone rang while I picked out some books, so he left me with a kiss on the forehead and a mumbled warning to be good. He was gone for twenty minutes, and in that twenty minutes, I had selected a few books and was at the till. The boy at the till complimented my outfit and told me I looked nice.

He said the hickeys on my neck complimented my skin and I blushed furiously. I thanked him meekly and grabbed my stuff. I didn't blush because I liked his unwarranted comment, I blushed because I didn't know how to react.

I left the store upset. Daddy was still on the phone but shot me a smile when he spotted me.

He walked back to the car and I didn't say a word. He knew something was wrong but I wanted to wait until we were home to talk.

I waited until we were settled at home, our new bits put away and me in my favourite pyjamas.

He handed me a cup of coffee and sat beside me on the couch.

"Do you want to tell me what's wrong, Baby, you haven't said a word since you came out of the book shop and normally I have to bribe you to stop talking," He cooed, his large hand resting on my knee.