I Hated You - Part Two

Enjoy my sweets <3 

This story contains themes of BD/SM, DD Kink, Strong language and Sexual themes

"Pick a film, I'll make popcorn," Claudio instructed as he gently pushed me onto the sofa, handing Eeyore back once I'd wrapped a small blanket around my shoulders.

"Are you sure you trust me with that?" I grinned hugging Eeyore close to my chest

"No, but I trust you less to make food," He shrugged, a little smile across his lips, "Somethings gotta give,"

"Wooow, bitch," I retorted.

"Hush now, honey, pick a film and get comfy,"

I nodded; my stomach suddenly a tangle of knots and butterflies. The complete 180 he'd done with the whole attitude thing had thrown me.

He patted my hair again gently before wandering into the kitchen.

I idly browsed the films, chewing my bottom lip while my anxiety climbed and climbed, tightening the knots and provoking the butterflies into a wild frenzy.

"Did you pick a fi-Oh honey, what have you done?" Claudio rushed to where I sat, the snacks barely reaching the table before he fell to his knees and grabbed my face.

I gasped when his rough, warm hands caressed my cheek, and he ran his thumb along my bottom lip. His eyes were soft, they held an emotion I'd never seen on him before.

Tenderness.

He placed one large hand on my knee, the other tilting my face towards the lamp's light.

"What?" I whispered. I had meant to actually make noise when I spoke but the way he looked at me sucked all the air from my being.

"You're bleeding," He wiped my lip over once more, his voice was firm but calming.

"I am?"

Suck his thumb.

Don't suck his thumb.

Do it.

Don't do it.

Suck it.

That single thought knocked every shred of sense out of my mind and before I could stop it, I had leaned forward and closed my lips around the tip of his thumb, sucking gently.

He didn't pull his hand away. He pushed it further in, pressing down on my tongue gently, studying my lips.

The heat in my stomach slowly started to burn the ropes of anxiety and I gradually began to relax.

"Ooohh, good girl," He cooed. He looked as lost as I felt.

His eyes flicked to mine and he grinned. A cheeky, seductive grin. He removed his thumb and pressed his index and middle finger on my bottom lip, pushing them in gradually, all the way to the back of my throat.

I sucked them slowly. I was savouring how thick and long his fingers were.

His other hand went to my throat, four of his fingers on my left cheek, this thumb on my right, tilting my head upwards slightly.

He kneeled up a bit higher and pressed his lips to the spot just below my ear, kissing it gently.

I moaned and shut my eyes, tilting my head to the side more, sucking a little harder.

"You sound so precious, baby," He whispered against my skin.

My hair stood on end, and a shiver of want ran up my spine.