I. New Unhuman Family

SCARLETT FOXX HAPPENED TO BE THE HEADMISTRESS OF A BOARDING SCHOOL FOR GIFTED STUDENTS.

Or at least that's how the humans see them.

Truthfully, they are witches and warlocks, or well for right now witches and one warlock.

Scarlett opened the school when she found a little girl witch who was by herself and she needed a normal life. So she opened her arms for anyone who needed a family or a stable home that were sorcerers.

They've moved around a bit but they ended up in Forks, Washington.

But one day Scarlett went to shopping when she felt something... A tugging. It wasn't a good one either. It felt bad and cold.

She follows it and finds two familiar faces...

"Carlisle?"

The Vampire turned to her voice, it was indeed him, "Scarlett!" He sounded surprised, "Esme," he took his wife's arm to get her attention, "look who it is."

"Oh my!" Esme smiles widely, "Scarlett, it's been so long-"

"Yes, it really has," truth be told Scarlett met them back when she was a teenager. She thought she was crazy when she learned the existence of vampires but the Cullens weren't bad like some others are. They are better than that. "So... What are you doing here?"

"Is this your terf?" Carlisle asked, "we had no idea there was another species living here now other than the wolves."

Scarlett shrugs, "we moved here about five years ago, me and my kids," she told them.

"You're a mother?" Esme asked curiously.

"I wish... I opened a boarding school for witches and warlocks, got around five with me at the moment," she explains.

"You should probably tell them about our clan being here," he points out, "it's not an easy thing just finding out about vampires."

"You're probably correct..."

BEEP.

BEEP.

BEEP.

Lyra woke up to her alarm as she groans, "Thea..."

"Mm..."

"Thea..."

"What?"

"The alarm..."

Thea, her roommate, put out her hand and whispered a spell and the alarm broke.

"Took care of it," Thea whispers as she turns back around.

Lyra laughs sitting up, "if Scarlett finds out we just broke our alarm to sleep in before school, we'd be dead."

Thea groans.

Lyra stood up stretching and then looks at her roommate, she put out her hand and the wind picked up, moving through her and going over to Thea and her blanket. As her blanket flies off Thea sat up, "bitch!"

"Get up," Lyra gave her a look before walking out.

Lyra went downstairs where she saw her best friend eating breakfast with one of the other Witches in the house; Ariana.

"Xavier," Lyra greets, "Ariana," she greets the other Witch.

"Lyra, finally!" Xavier sits up, "I was practicing our math homework and-"

Ariana cracks up laughing, "practicing homework?"

"Shut it, Ariana, not all of us can be geniuses at school," Xavier gave her a look.