Larusso

🥋

🥋

Y/n slowly stood up and the thick ink dripped off slowly making her feel disgusted. She tried to shake off the ink but the ink was thick. She growled and went outside in the gym class only to find students there attending the class.

They all stopped playing and looked at y/n with wide eyes. Some laughed,some gasped, some just felt bad for her.

She felt humiliated, embarrassed and angry just because of one guy.

She first stood there quiet and then shouted.

" Never saw a girl!? Carry on with your play."

" Aye! It's boss lady! Ooooo who covered you all in that black ink huh?" Tommy shouted.

" You look hot in black!" Jimmy shouted.

" Piss off, cobra kai!" She shouted and ran outside, and could hear muffled laughs.

She felt her eyes filling up with hot tears. She ran past people trying not catch much attention but who would ignore a person covered in all black?

She ran past Daniel, she didn't notice him but he did.

" Heyyy! I never got your name!" He shouted while running behind her.

Y/n didn't hear him and just continued running towards the girls washroom.

She rushed in there and turned on the shower. The water hit her body and she harshly tried to remove the ink from her body but no use.

The ink was just too much. She turned on hot water, it removed the upper layer of the ink but the stains were still left. She felt like crying again. She wanted to cry so she did.

All she could think was hating johnny. She knew she couldn't get back at him, because of course he was stronger than her. But it didn't mean she would carry on getting bullied like this.

What surprised her is that she didn't think that Johnny would do something like that to her, verbal bullying or teasing wasn't that serious but this was something else.

After gathering her thoughts she went out. Her clothes were soaking wet. She wanted to go home. She went out the washroom and saw Daniel standing there leaning against the wall.

He noticed her and walked towards her.

" Daniel?"

" I- uh saw you running, all covered in- well never mind. What happened?" He asked.

" Johnny happened. He did this."

" The same guy who did this to me?" He asked pointing towards his bruised eye.

" Yea, the same douchebag. Looks like we are in this together."

" Yea, I can work with that. I never got your name though." He scratched the back of his neck.