The slap

🥋

🥋

" I am just glad you refused to come with me the other day." He laughed.

But y/n was in no mood for joking.

" Daniel... I am sorry for what they did to you."

" He should be the one saying it, y/n, not you." Daniel smiled.

But y/n was angry and she wanted to ask Johnny who does this much!? She didn't care about her being insulted if she confronts Johnny and his other friends for the stupid and merciless act they did.

She knew where the Cobra Kai's were at this time. After school they usually went to their dojo. So she decided to go in their dojo.

She wanted to embarrass johnny in front of his dojo, without thinking about the consequences.

" Y/n!?"

Daniel shouted, making y/m come out of her thoughts.

" Danny, I'll be back with some food for you. Just wait."

She quickly left his house and made her way towards the Cobra Kai dojo.

After some time she reached the dojo and stood outside. She looked inside through the glass doors and sighed. She couldn't see Johnny in there but she knew he was in there. There's no way he could have skipped his practice.

Y/n took a deep breath and went inside. Their sensei was already standing near the door.

" Hello young lady! You again here? What about your friend who wanted to join?" He asked.

" He doesn't want to...anymore."

" I knew. He wasn't cobra kai material anyway. What brings you here?" He asked, eyeing her up and down.

Y/n was scanning the whole dojo and there he was.

" Look, if you want to join this dojo, then it's a no. We don't allow gir...."

" I don't want to join your shitty dojo anyways." She answered without looking at Kreese while making her way towards Johnny.

Now they both stood in front of each other.

" Drama alert!" Dutch squealed.

Without thinking much, y/n slapped Johnny.

Everyone gasped. Kreese looked surprised too.

Johnny didn't touch his cheek, instead stared back at her, although his eyes told how much angry he was.

"You little... What the hell was that for?"

"You deserved it, Johnny. You can't go around treating people like garbage." Y/n answered.

"Oh, I'm sorry, trouble. Did I hurt your feelings?" He mocked her.

"You know exactly what you did. And if you don't want another one, you'll stay away from me and my friends."

"Or what? You'll slap me again? Go ahead, see what happens." He smirked.