chapter 18

Gina's POV

I stared at the woman in confusion.
"Have we met?....."

"No, we haven't.... I just so happen to know you."

"And how is that?..."

She sighed.
And then her gaze landed on the guy barely breathing on my shoulders. She cocked up her brows.

"You need my help?....."

I shook my head.
"I don't know, I just need a place to keep him alive......I can't take him with me. "

"I don't usually do this but....." She stretched her hands and carried him from me.
As she took him inside, I noticed her cave was like a house, with cushions and carpet walls and even a dining.

Ok this is weird!.....

She walked further in the room to another, which looked more like a personal coven.
It had potions in weirdly shaped bottles and heavy books in built-in shelves.

A huge potion pot, on a stove that produced green fire.
Strange objects or living things in jars, like some strange bones and eye balls.

Eew so gross......

She placed him on a bed in a corner and gave him some thing to drink.

I turned to go but she called me back with some shocking news.

"Your pack....it will be under attack in a few hours. You'll be too late."

"How do you know tha-"

Images began flashing through my mind.
I saw pups crying, females wolves and worse yet their mother's ripped to shreds, stabbed, killed and heavily bruised.

Greenie, looks around in panic and screams as a hole rips through his heart.

Rogue wolves growling with saliva pooling down their fangs, salivating the weak and helpless wolves and pups at their mercy.

Cackles and mad laughter, filling the air with gruel and fire lit up the place.

Every but a few wolves......dead.

Suddenly the image flashed away.

"You saw it didn't you?..."

"What was that?..."
An image far too gruelling as that.
My heart was thumping in my chest and my mind raced at different occurences that may have happened.

"What do you think it is child?..."
Her lips twitched, but for a moment.

"A vision?"

She nodded with a slight smile
" A vision...."

I had to go fast. I couldn't imagine what would happen to them, with out defenses, at the mercy of the evils of other paranormals.
My brain was in a frenzy.

"I have to go....."

She nodded again and stepped closer.
"I know .....I'll be waiting!"

"Don't!.
I won't be back!."

She smirked.
"But you will.
My name..."

"I don't need it. "

"It's Elenore...."

I ran out.
But, I was still at human speed.
I needed Mia.

Mia'

'....'

'Mia, please I need you!..'

'...'

'Mia....please.'