𝐱𝐱𝐯.

SITTING INBETWEEN Y/NS LEGS, was something Zora never thought she would be doing, especially not so soon, but she wasn't complaining at all. She could see how empty the other woman was, but for some reason she didn't feel bad. She didn't feel guilt either, and she couldn't tell if that was an issue or not. She knew she was just someone she could use to get back at the blonde, but she didn't care about any of that either. At the end of the day, she just wanted it to end with her and the H/C haired teen no matter what. Whether she was a bad person or not was never a thought that flew through her mind.

"I love you so much...!! Please, k-keep holding me...!" The curly haired girl screeched out with her shining blue eyes closing tightly as she pushed her hand up to Y/Ns arm, basically forcing it to wrap around her neck. She felt so much comfort with her, like she could be herself in any way. Of course she wasn't going to reveal her more psychotic side to her just yet though. In her mind that's the only place she was taking slow.

Y/N didn't utter a word, all she did was act as if she was too busy focusing on the movie they had infront of them, but it was clear that wasn't why she didn't say anything to Zora. She began feeling really depressed, and most times she just felt like it was exhausting to speak. They were complete opposites in that department, the H/C haired teen didn't know how much longer she was going to keep up with this in order to get Natalie back.

She hated how talkative Zora was with her, sometimes she just wished she would shut up for once so she could get a single thought in. Her mind would constantly wander to the blonde woman, and her heart ached immensely. She couldn't understand why she couldn't get her out of her head. It didn't make any sense to her. She'd never been this way before.

"Don't you just love this movie...?! It was my favorite when I was twelve..." Zora sighed softly, her head leaning further down against the other woman's chest as she did so.

Not sure of what to respond with, the taller teen that bit the inside of her cheek, nodding her head with a low hum before she just sat there, her lips pursed. She didn't know she was supposed to respond with something, and just after a minute of Zoras words, it was only then that she realized she asked her a question. That caused her to pipe up once she saw the blue eyes turn on her, "Mhmm, yeah, it's cool..."

Zora smiled happily, glad that the girl she loved was taking up her interests, even if she was forcing it on her a little. That wasn't what she was thinking of at the moment though, so she brushed it off to the side, her excitement returning, "It's more than cool!!"

Y/N fought back the urge to groan loudly, and she even started wondering what she was doing torturing herself. She didn't even like the ravenette like that. It was becoming too unbearable for her, but then again at the same time Zora was always trying to drown her in her love, so she must've felt something. Now that's when she started feeling bad about the whole thing even though she was sure she knew she was being used.

"You're.. you're so pretty... Could you.. please fuck my face again...?" Zora breathed out with her chest rising up and down just from the thought of what happened the last time.

Pausing while her lips parted slightly, Y/N furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and tilted her head to the side. It was like she was trying to process what she had heard, trying to make sure her thoughts weren't that scrambled, but when she saw how Zora stared at her with slow blinks and an almost innocent grin on her face, she knew she heard her correctly, "Woah, that's.. a lot... I don't think I'm in the mood right now, sorry Zora..."

With those words, her heart hurt even more, and she couldn't help but glance off to the side, the light switch inside of her seeming to shut off. Y/N noticed this of course, Zora was a pretty easy person to read, but she didn't say anything about it. It wasn't like she didn't feel guilt, but she didn't know exactly how to tackle their situation, "It's because you're thinking about Natalie again, aren't you...?"

"Well, yes... She was my friend, and I miss her... We haven't been speaking to eachother, you know this." Scoffing out, that's when the H/C haired female crossed her arms over her chest and shifted against the bed. Now it was her turn to move her eyes back onto the movie to avoid eye contact.

"Your friend. I find that really fucking funny, Y/N." Her words were more emotionless than usual, and yet that scared the taller teen even more. She simply stared straight at the TV, not even paying any more attention to the movie at this point. The tension was too much for her, and the fact that Zora was randomly getting cold hearted was even worse, "What did I tell you about thinking about her...?! She's only going to break your heart again...!!"

Hesitantly rolling her eyes at the curly haired teen, Y/N then thought to herself and clenched her jaw in frustration before she let out a low, "Oh, please Zora. You have no idea what you're speaking on, so just leave it..."

This is when Zora swore she felt the rage building up inside of her, and it wasn't because of Y/N. It was because of the gruesome thoughts she was having about the other woman that seemed to be stuck in Y/Ns mind. She just wanted to be in her position, and even though she was there with her, for some reason she still couldn't be the one she loved. That really hit her hard, so she wanted nothing more than to get rid of the other woman, "Would you miss her if she died..?"

Follow my second acc in case I get banned on here!! ZOMB1EEEE