chapter 11

Ahana's pov:

I cried out in front of bhabi Sa and she tried to make me  understand  a lot but I can't..i just can't...stay away from him . She patted my head until I slept in her lap . Waking up i found myself alone in the bed . Lamps were already oiled and lighten up in my chamber.

Kamal came with the plate of food which I immediately denied as I don't have any appetite for. As I was crying continuously so was hell tired at that moment. I just want to go to my Rana Sa . Naina bhabhi came to check on me whether I am fine or not all the I was not fine without my husband but still told her that I am alright and you should go to Ayush Rana Sa  must be waiting for you . After that she  exited my chamber and left me alone.

It  was midnight and I was planning different ways to get out of my chamber without being notice by the guard . Through the huge window I did observations of the out area which directly leads to the way to guest palace. I can see the huge giant wooden gate  the gold matel design around and on  between the  marron wooden was shining under the moon light .The  way was clear till Gate where only two guards standing in front of it but sleep was soon going to win over them as their heads were hanging down resting on the wooden weapons they were holding.

My heart raced thinking about the consequences if anyone would find it that i broken the rules and disobeyed the maharaj's orderes but my soul was yearning for my husband's glance. So without second thought I turned my feet to the door my our chamber but as I reached out  to the second section of it from outside there were high guarding and as I reached to the third which is the last section there were some female attendees.

"Rani sa you need anything ...??? Maharaj ordered us to take care of you well in the absence of Rana Sa and provide him every information along with other family members "

She informed me while bowing  her head .
I nodded  and my feet turned back to my chamber after uttering..

"I'm tired a lot..so make sure no one disturb or enter in the chamber"

Coming back I locked the door behind me and down the thick curtains. I was roaming in my chamber here to there when an idea walked in my mind . It's risky but still I'll go .
Firstly, removed every piece of ornaments I was wearing but left my few wedding bangles and toe rings and then changed my clothes into a plane cotton one  without any single embroidery or threading on it . I was looking bare without my jwellery and royal clothing. The vermilion was highlighted in partion of my head and rest of face was naked without nose ring and maatha Patti . Though i didn't want to but today i had to remove my ankles too because ..??again for my husband. Anything.

As I moved my hands to set dupatta on my head my bangles jiggled creating a noise which would be enough to break guard's light sleep if I try to sneak out wearing them .
I think for a while then my sight fell on a thin cloth which was covering the plate of fruits on the side table. I immediately pick it up torning into lengthy pieces and slid under the bangles of my hand and tied it tightly.  After being into bunch my bangles didn't create any sound when i moved my hand .

Smart.....

I did the same with other hand and the fear of being caught by bangles Wrigle ended up . The next thing I went to my clothing area gathering few lengthy and thick duppattas .
And tied the four of these to each other turning these into rope form.

The real task.... begins....

As soon i went to window  I measure the distance from top to bottom with my eyes and it was enough to crush my bones into powder if jumped from here or my any hand foot slip while doing the stunt . I sigh at the mere thought.