17. Jealousy

Vote goal : 100  only.
Next chapter After 650 followrs 🙂
Finish it fast ⏩

Next chapter After 650 followrs 🙂Finish it fast ⏩

Chirping of birds took me out of my deep slumber. Opening my eyes i encountered with my empty bed . Yawning and straching my arms i embraced the morning. Getting completely out of my sleeping i eyed the messed of state of the bed .

Erotic processes from night got cleared in my memory only to darken the hue of my face.  My stomach turned remembering the feeling and ecstasy his touch  provided me . The sensations got alive just with the mere thought of these .

His that personality was totally new and surprising to me.

But I like that

I like the authority his aura held at that time and treated me as his own . His that part which only he is allowed to explore and cheris none other person could lay an eye on it .

I felt thrilling special and eminent to him .
And the way he tortured me with sensations which was making me insane yesterday but now I'm feeling we have grown closer to each other with the explore his did with me .

My body is no longer mine ...when it's under his gaze . My lips speak his words , these will only utter that which will he want to hear .

I'm feeling we have attached with each other through one more firm thread of understanding and mutuality .

Being in deep thoughts i didn't realise when I used a lot of time on the bed in sitting position.

Shrugging the thought I settled the knot of my lehnga properly. Which was loosen . A clear sign of his trial to tie it but couldn't do it well .

'aaaahh..."

A low gasp left my lips when i positioned my feet down in order to get out of the bed . My thighs rubbed against each other causing the friction of my swollen foldes which made me moan at the ache .

All thanks to my wild Rana sa .....

His fingers are really something. Holding the capacity to make me break the opening of my vag"na and declare me non-virgin.

Closing my eyes i stepped off the bed and each step I was taking was reminding me the strength and ability of my husband's muscularity .  No doubt why he haven't lost any war ever .

Only his finger polish against my skin made my this condition. What will happen if he put these inside or how I'll survive his real manhood ...

Ohhh shut up......... You haven't done the morning prayers yet and thinking about such erecticness .

My inner self scolded me .

Stepping inside the bath area i discarded my clothing one by one. Jwellery was already removed. And i emptied the pot of luke warm water on my body and instant relief hugged my body and i felt the tiredness leaving my bones as the warmth of water reached to my skin .