chapter 3 Brush of Fate : The Accidental Touch

Enjoy 😊

As I arrived at the university, I noticed the watchman uncle was going to close the gate

As I arrived at the university, I noticed the watchman uncle was going to close the gate . With a burst of determination, I sprinted towards the gate, my feet carrying me with urgency to ensure I didn't miss the opportunity to enter.

Uncle ji aaj jane dijiye kal se pakka late nahi aungi
I request him and luckily he agreed.

As I glanced at my watch upon reaching the corridor, the sinking realization dawned that I was, as usual, running late for my very first lecture.

However, today held an unusual twist in store for me.

As I hurried towards my class, my path intersected with that of an unfamiliar person, their arm brushing against mine in passing.

The brief contact sparked a moment of curiosity and intrigue, leaving me momentarily intrigued by the encounter.

As someone's arm brushed against mine, the intoxicating aroma of their cologne enveloped me, rendering even the sober mind momentarily intoxicated.

For a fleeting moment, I stood frozen in place, paralyzed by the realization of my tardiness. Then, as if on cue, the shrill ring of the bell shattered the stillness, signaling the commencement of the lecture. With a surge of determination, I dashed towards my classroom, determined not to get late one more day.

Arriving at the classroom, a wave of relief washed over me as I realized the lecturer had yet to arrive. The thought of facing him after being consistently late for the past three days filled me with a sense of impending embarrassment.

As the professor entered the classroom, we all rose to our feet in unison, offering our morning greetings. Despite his engaging lecture, my mind wandered back to the recent incident that had occurred just moments before, distracting me from the lesson at hand.

As the lecture droned on, my mind kept drifting back to the encounter with MR.AJNABEE?whose arm I had brushed against earlier. His presence seemed to linger, refusing to leave the corridors of my thoughts. Suddenly, a loud bang on my desk jolted me back to reality, snapping me out of my reverie.